• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Our New Church: Need Speakers & Ideas!

In summary, our worship team at our church (a new church!!:D ) needs a few more speakers! Anyone experienced in buying this kind of equipment?? Anyone want to donate a set they have?? I'd pay shipping!!! I'm looking for ideas too, did you just buy some? WHERE?? HELP??!!:confused:
sarahlegare
Kind of a weird request, I know!! Our worship team at our church (a new church!!:D ) needs a few more speakers! Anyone experienced in buying this kind of equipment?? Anyone want to donate a set they have?? I'd pay shipping!!! I'm looking for ideas too, did you just buy some? WHERE?? HELP??!!:confused: :confused:
I'm looking for prayers too! Our new church is AWESOME!!! We're still in the very baby stages though, so lots to be worked out!! Thanks everyone!

Sarah - best to buy them UNLESS someone has a newer decent set. A local music store can help you guys spec. some options out.What kind of sound board/system do you have set up?

Sarah, my b/f used to DJ and has TONS of connections when it comes to that kind of stuff. I will see if he knows any wholesellers that have them for a good set for a good price. I will also talk to my step-father who's a minister and see if he has any that can be donated. Oh, I almost forgot, my b/f's friend bought his old speakers off of him for CHEAP and they are HUGE & nice. Let me see if he's willing to part with them too. Hope that helps.

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
Sarah, my b/f used to DJ and has TONS of connections when it comes to that kind of stuff. I will see if he knows any wholesellers that have them for a good set for a good price. I will also talk to my step-father who's a minister and see if he has any that can be donated. Oh, I almost forgot, my b/f's friend bought his old speakers off of him for CHEAP and they are HUGE & nice. Let me see if he's willing to part with them too. Hope that helps.

Huge doesn't always mean nice, sometimes it means old. :D

But a good wholesale company is a great idea too.

Tropicalburstqt2 said:

Thank you so much Amy! Yeah, I'm looking for anything at this point! Connections are great! I'd really love to show up on Sunday am (I get there early & help them set up, I've been running the sound board the last couple of weeks, so I'm learning....slowly....) with new speakers!!!!! They'd be sooooo excited!

Thanks for your input too Janet!! I'd love to get new, but we may have to get by with slightly used for now!!

sarahlegare said:
Thank you so much Amy! Yeah, I'm looking for anything at this point! Connections are great! I'd really love to show up on Sunday am (I get there early & help them set up, I've been running the sound board the last couple of weeks, so I'm learning....slowly....) with new speakers!!!!! They'd be sooooo excited!

Thanks for your input too Janet!! I'd love to get new, but we may have to get by with slightly used for now!!

Sarah - what do you have for a sound board?

No idea!! It's one of the guys in the band...There are, maybe, 10 inputs. We basically just use it for the mics & for 1 guitar. All I really do, for now, is adjust according to who's lead for what song. Not a big deal, but I'm really trying to learn right now, so when we have a big sound board, I'll at least know a bit more!! Why do you ask?

Sarah,Our church just remodeled our entire sanctuary and my DH rebuilt the sound system from scratch. Unfortunately, we've already donated our old equipment.My DH was a sound editor in his former life and we got all our equipment from Sweetwater Sound out of Ft Wayne IN. They ship everything. Google and you'll find them. Good luck!

The speakers my b/f had were bought brand new only 3-4 years ago. They are awesome quality. Here's a picture of what they look like, if I remember correctly... http://img3.musiciansfriend.com/dbase/pics/products/tn/0/4/0/310040.jpg

Related to Help Our New Church: Need Speakers & Ideas!

1. How can I donate to help with purchasing new speakers for the church?

Thank you for your interest in supporting our new church! You can donate directly through our website or by contacting one of our representatives. We also have a fundraising campaign set up where you can make a contribution towards our goal of purchasing new speakers.

2. Can I suggest ideas for the type of speakers to be purchased?

Absolutely! We welcome any suggestions and ideas for the type of speakers that would be best suited for our church. You can reach out to our team through our website or social media platforms to share your ideas.

3. Is there a specific brand or model of speakers that the church is looking to purchase?

At this time, we are open to exploring different options and brands for the speakers. Our main focus is finding speakers that will provide high-quality sound for our church services and events.

4. How will the donated funds be used specifically for purchasing speakers?

All funds donated towards our speaker campaign will be used solely for purchasing new speakers. Our team is diligently researching and comparing different options to ensure that the funds are used efficiently and effectively.

5. Is there a timeline for when the new speakers will be purchased and installed?

We are hoping to have the new speakers purchased and installed within the next few months. However, this may be subject to change depending on the availability of the speakers and any unforeseen delays. We will keep our donors and supporters updated on the progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedharriet
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies