• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Recipe with Red & Green Apples for Booking Show

In summary, Lorraine is asking for a dessert pizza recipe that she made a show with 2 years ago. The recipe is from SB spring 2004 and it has brown sugar cream cheese sauce with sliced apples and peanuts.
ldanti
Hello all Knowing fellow consultants......
HELP.... I need a recipe. I met a woman at a vendor event...she wants to book a show but ONLY IF:mad: .... I can make a recipe that her old consultant from a "few" years ago made????? it has Red and Green apples and its made in the bar pan???? Help me find it PLEASE... i need bookings.... I already used CC and nothing came up
Thanks again to all
Lorraine

Do you have any other info as to what was in it?? I mean, it could be a dessert pizza, only made in the Bar Pan instead......need a little more description to figure it out!

ChefBeckyD said:
Do you have any other info as to what was in it?? I mean, it could be a dessert pizza, only made in the Bar Pan instead......need a little more description to figure it out!
Nuts and she thinks Caramel "old recipe"

Taffy Apple Pizza has been around for ever...but it's in the Lg Round Stone.
It has a sugar cookie crust, with a brown sugar, peanut butter, cream cheese 'sauce' , and topped with sliced apples, nuts, and caramel...
suggest it to her, promise her that EVERYONE loves it!! because that's the truth!

You may be able to call home office and talk to one of the test kitchen ladies...they're very helpful.
best of luck!

ChefNic said:
Taffy Apple Pizza has been around for ever...but it's in the Lg Round Stone.
It has a sugar cookie crust, with a brown sugar, peanut butter, cream cheese 'sauce' , and topped with sliced apples, nuts, and caramel...
suggest it to her, promise her that EVERYONE loves it!! because that's the truth!

You may be able to call home office and talk to one of the test kitchen ladies...they're very helpful.
best of luck!
thanks i'll try it

Candy Apple Dessert Squares is what came to my mind....
1 pkg brownie mix (plus ingredients to make brownie)
8 oz cream cheese
1/2 c. caramel ice cream topping
1 red apple
1 Granny Smith apple
6 Reeces candies
1/4 c. peanuts
Bake brownie in Bar Pan for 20-25 minutes at 350. Cool completely. Whisk cream cheese & 1/4 cup caramel until smooth. Spread evenly over brownie. Using A/P/C/S, core & slice apples, leaving peel on. Cut into small pieces using apple wedger. Sprinkle over cream cheese mixture. Chop candies using crinkle cutter. Chop peanuts with chopper. Sprinkle over apples. Drizzle remaining caramel topping over dessert. Cut into squares & serve.

YUM-O!! I had someone the other day request this recipe....I had made it a show almost 2 years ago....it's from SB spring '04. Enjoy!!:D

lacychef said:
Candy Apple Dessert Squares is what came to my mind....
1 pkg brownie mix (plus ingredients to make brownie)
8 oz cream cheese
1/2 c. caramel ice cream topping
1 red apple
1 Granny Smith apple
6 Reeces candies
1/4 c. peanuts
Bake brownie in Bar Pan for 20-25 minutes at 350. Cool completely. Whisk cream cheese & 1/4 cup caramel until smooth. Spread evenly over brownie. Using A/P/C/S, core & slice apples, leaving peel on. Cut into small pieces using apple wedger. Sprinkle over cream cheese mixture. Chop candies using crinkle cutter. Chop peanuts with chopper. Sprinkle over apples. Drizzle remaining caramel topping over dessert. Cut into squares & serve.

YUM-O!! I had someone the other day request this recipe....I had made it a show almost 2 years ago....it's from SB spring '04. Enjoy!!:D
That sound like it thanks sooo much
lorraine

Hi Lorraine,I would be happy to help you find a recipe that fits the criteria for your potential hostess. One option could be a delicious apple crisp made in the bar pan. It features both red and green apples and is a crowd-pleasing dessert. Here is the recipe:Apple Crisp in the Bar PanIngredients:
- 4 cups peeled and sliced red and green apples
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup cold butter, dicedInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
3. Cut in the cold butter using a pastry cutter or your fingertips until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4. In your bar pan, evenly spread out the sliced apples.
5. Sprinkle the crumb mixture over the apples, covering them completely.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the topping is golden brown and the apples are tender.
7. Let cool for a few minutes before serving.
8. Optional: Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra special treat.I hope this recipe works for you and helps you book that show! Let me know if you need any other suggestions or assistance. Best of luck!Sincerely,

1. Can you suggest a recipe using both red and green apples for a booking show?

Absolutely! One of our most popular recipes is the Apple Cinnamon Crumble, which uses a mix of red and green apples for a deliciously balanced flavor. You can find the recipe on our website or in our product catalog.

2. How many servings does the Apple Cinnamon Crumble recipe make?

The Apple Cinnamon Crumble typically serves 6-8 people, but you can easily adjust the recipe to make more or less depending on the number of guests at your booking show.

3. Are there any alternative recipes for those with dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs. For a gluten-free option, you can try our Baked Cinnamon Apples. For a dairy-free option, our Caramel Apple Dip is a crowd-pleaser. Let us know if you have any specific dietary restrictions and we can recommend a recipe for you.

4. Can I use other types of apples in the recipes besides red and green?

Absolutely! Our recipes are versatile and can be customized to your preference. Feel free to use your favorite type of apple or mix and match for a unique flavor. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

5. How can I make sure the apples don't turn brown before the booking show?

To prevent browning, you can soak the apples in lemon juice or use a fruit preserver. You can also prep the apples right before the booking show to ensure they stay fresh and vibrant. Our consultants also have tips and tricks for keeping apples from browning, so don't hesitate to ask for their advice during the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbdowd0798
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies