• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Placing Orders for HWC Month

The link is now there which is encouraging, but when you click on it - you get to the order screen, but no sub category!The link is now there which is encouraging, but when you click on it - you get to the order screen, but no sub category!
otisbg
Gold Member
Good morning -
I have been trying to figure out how to direct my customers to place an order for HWC month. According to emails and posts on here - the email can be sent from Customer connection which I found - but when they get to my PWS, there is no link there. I have received two emails from those who have been waiting to order. Any ideas?
:blushing:
Thanks in advance
Linda

I believe the products are supposed to be located in the Outlet, but they are not on there yet. :(

It's only 7am at HO. The web team is probably just getting in to the office. Give it a couple of hours.

HA! I was just coming to post the same thing...a customer has ALREADY asked me where they are on the outlet...as soon as someone knows, please inform the rest of us!

I was trying to figure out where they are listed too. Here's what I don't get (coming from an IT background): why can't they write into the program to automatically update at "x" time on "x" day? I used to have to do this when performing updates. Sorry, it just seems a little silly to me.

I totally agree with you and I dont want to seem off-putting to my customers as they were anticipating Oct. 1 for this.

What isn't good is those of us who sent the CC email out & people clicking on the link not getting anything HWC. I hope we don't lose any sales because people don't understand.

It's there now. At least, the link is, but when you click on it it says "Experiencing technical difficulties!"

Just called HO & lady told me it would be up sometime this week. I said this week? She said yea I can't believe there not up. Then I kept saying this week? So she transferred me & the lady told me sometime today it should be up. I already have 3 people who have opt'ed out of my emails. I hope its not because I sent an email that has information not backed up on my site. :(

I am soooo glad I am not the only one with a question about this. Luckily, I checked it out myself before I sent out a mass email. When I was setting up the email, I clicked preview to see if I could get to it.

The link took me to my website, and then I saw no HWC link or items.

Yes, if someone finds out anything, let us know.

I was looking forward to sending out the email today.

Tracy

:chef:

The only way the link showed up for me is if I clicked on the link like I was a customer. Then the HWC link is at the bottom with Join My Team, and Order Products

I've had 3 emails in the last hour asking me about these prods! It better not be "this week!"!!!

Also, I don't know whats going on w the opt out thing, I have my own email set up on my website and I sent an email to myself to send to my other customers, and I received an opt out notification from myself! Um, I know I didn't block myself off...guess I gotta call and find out about this too...

the link is now there which is encouraging, but when you click on it - you get to the order screen, but no sub category!

otisbg said:
the link is now there which is encouraging, but when you click on it - you get to the order screen, but no sub category!

I just noticed that too. You'd think if they said 10/1 it would be ready to go 10/1, not 10/1 when they get into the office. Why have us promote 10/1 and it not be ready, makes us look like idiots.:mad::mad::mad:

otisbg said:

Sub cat is there, you have to scroll down (it's where Outlet Specials normally is). But that's where it's saying technical difficulties!

I guess I am still not seeing it. When I am on the preview page in Customer Connection, I clicked the link to my website, and I am not even seeing anything about HWC. Not even "experiencing technical difficulties".

Where is everyone seeing this?

Tracy

chefsteph07 said:
I've had 3 emails in the last hour asking me about these prods! It better not be "this week!"!!!

Also, I don't know whats going on w the opt out thing, I have my own email set up on my website and I sent an email to myself to send to my other customers, and I received an opt out notification from myself! Um, I know I didn't block myself off...guess I gotta call and find out about this too...

Let us know what you hear please because if there is something off causing the opt out then I'll call these people to verify.

I had to delete my cookies in order for the website to refresh now i see it.

pamperedtracy said:
I guess I am still not seeing it. When I am on the preview page in Customer Connection, I clicked the link to my website, and I am not even seeing anything about HWC. Not even "experiencing technical difficulties".

Where is everyone seeing this?

Tracy

I don't have anything HWC related and I have customers waiting too. Why build up excitement if it falls flat everytime? I won't expect it until 9am though since that is often when updates happen. After that...it just makes US look bad and disappointment doesn't encourage buying. Excitement does.

I cleared my cookies & still nothing.

I don't think it will come up if you're logged in through CC... close out all windows, then just go like you are a customer (type in your web address) and it should come up then.

I shut everything down and this time it worked IF going through my website.

I just went there and see the link but when I click it, it just stays on the same page. I am not getting the "experiencing technical difficulties". So, I am going to give it a few more and then check again.

kelly6oh said:
I just went there and see the link but when I click it, it just stays on the same page. I am not getting the "experiencing technical difficulties". So, I am going to give it a few more and then check again.

That is what mine is doing!

Trina

I logged out and logged back in as a customer and I see nothing on the home page.

Tracy

I also had to clear my cookies, but then I get the "experiencing technical difficulties" message too.

You'd think they would want to fix this ASAP, not just "this week"! Expecially since months seem to be going by super quick anymore!

kelly6oh said:

Mine is doing it too!! :cry:

Glad to know I'm not the only one having trouble! I was going to send out my newsletter, but I'm going to wait now until I know this is ready to go!! Kinda frustrating....:grumpy:

I cleared my cookies and got nothing. I really hope this is up today; I have a lot of customers excited about it!

Now the sub-cat is gone for me! Hopefully they're getting close to fixing it. I just replied to a few customers who were inquiring this morning that because HO is an hour behind, maybe their coffee hasn't kicked in yet this morning!

Yea I got the link too but like Ann said most are probably getting there and they are finished the work that is already started. I have customers waiting for my email who knew this was going to be happening that I mentioned to in september so I am sure it will be up some time soon today.

still nothing. I am SO glad I didnt send out emails already. I kinda felt like this might happen so I waited to check on it this morning...

Okay. I looked and the sub-cat is there. Before when it didn't show up, I realized I somehow was in under a host (in the upper right it said something about Host Suzie X). Closed all windows, cleared cookies, and now the sub-cat is there but still technical difficulties.

i already sent out my emails but its only 7am here on the west coast. so hopefully they get it fixed before all of my customers check their emails & realize how CUTE everything hwc is!

I sent them an e-mail so we will see what HO says....

I just called the solution center and the problem was already reported. They are working on getting the HWC link up.

At least on my website I am now seeing the link of the HWC stuff on my homepage. Still "technical difficulties" when I click on it.

Hopefully, we are getting closer to it working.

Tracy

I should probably know this, but I don't, so I'm asking...

I plan to place an order for myself (being the junkie that I am). I don't care if I get a discount on these items (since it is HWC), but is there anything 'different' I need to do ordering as a consultant on my own website?

Just go through your PWS and order them. ;) That's it.

I went thru my site. (had my sister try too) can't find any items?? we clicked on the HWC box...there is something on the list that says HWC online exclusives but it keeos taking me back to the home page??

Any idea when they will have the technical difficulties resolved?????

This is so frustrating, I mean, really...

yeah, just another flop on pampered chef's behalve. They wait until the last dang minute to get it up because it's "ToP SEcret" and it's not even working. Ridiculous for a company that prides itself on precision.

tabnat80 said:
yeah, just another flop on pampered chef's behalve. They wait until the last dang minute to get it up because it's "ToP SEcret" and it's not even working. Ridiculous for a company that prides itself on precision.

I agree. This should have been all set and ready to roll first thing.

When I click on the link all it does is reload the same page. Weird LOL Maybe they are getting closer to having it fixed, took it from going back to home page to reloading this page. Next maybe the page with the items? Hoping so LOL

I see the link on my PWS but the link doesn't work .. it just reloads whatever page I am viewing.

For the life of me I don't get why it is such a state secret.

I am not sending out my "news" until this is fixed.

It's up I just got it :)

has the HWC clips, mini measure all, mini stainless steel whisk, pink bar board and knife, pink nylong knife, ribbon decorating stencils, Pink SA cups, Bowls and lastly the square plates.

:(Well, I had it but accidentally closed it to get to email people who tried to order and let them know it's up and now I can't get it back :(

Does the mini whisk have any pink on it? Or am I just seeing the reflection off the pink lemonade?

<h2>1. How do I direct my customers to place an order for HWC month?</h2><p>To direct your customers to place an order for HWC month, you can send them an email through the Customer Connection system. Simply log in to your account, select the "Email" tab, and choose the option to send an email to your customers. You can then provide them with a link to your PWS (Personal Website) or the specific page where they can place their order.</p><h2>2. Where can I find the link to my PWS?</h2><p>The link to your PWS can be found on your consultant dashboard. Simply log in to your account, click on the "My Website" tab, and the link will be displayed at the top of the page. You can also share this link with your customers through emails, social media, or other forms of communication.</p><h2>3. Why is there no link on my PWS for customers to place an order for HWC month?</h2><p>If you have not yet set up your PWS or have not added the HWC month promotion to your website, the link may not be visible. Make sure to set up your PWS and add the HWC month promotion to your website to make it easier for your customers to place their orders.</p><h2>4. I have customers who have been waiting to place an order for HWC month. What should I do?</h2><p>If you have customers who have been waiting to place an order for HWC month, you can send them a personalized email with the link to your PWS or the specific page where they can place their order. You can also reach out to them through other forms of communication and provide them with the necessary information to place their order.</p><h2>5. Any other tips for directing my customers to place an order for HWC month?</h2><p>Aside from sending emails and sharing the link to your PWS, you can also promote the HWC month promotion through your social media channels, in-person events, or by word of mouth. Encourage your customers to take advantage of this limited-time offer and make their purchases through your PWS to support your business.</p>

Related to Help Needed: Placing Orders for HWC Month

1. How do I direct my customers to place an order for HWC month?

To direct your customers to place an order for HWC month, you can send them an email through the Customer Connection system. Simply log in to your account, select the "Email" tab, and choose the option to send an email to your customers. You can then provide them with a link to your PWS (Personal Website) or the specific page where they can place their order.

2. Where can I find the link to my PWS?

The link to your PWS can be found on your consultant dashboard. Simply log in to your account, click on the "My Website" tab, and the link will be displayed at the top of the page. You can also share this link with your customers through emails, social media, or other forms of communication.

3. Why is there no link on my PWS for customers to place an order for HWC month?

If you have not yet set up your PWS or have not added the HWC month promotion to your website, the link may not be visible. Make sure to set up your PWS and add the HWC month promotion to your website to make it easier for your customers to place their orders.

4. I have customers who have been waiting to place an order for HWC month. What should I do?

If you have customers who have been waiting to place an order for HWC month, you can send them a personalized email with the link to your PWS or the specific page where they can place their order. You can also reach out to them through other forms of communication and provide them with the necessary information to place their order.

5. Any other tips for directing my customers to place an order for HWC month?

Aside from sending emails and sharing the link to your PWS, you can also promote the HWC month promotion through your social media channels, in-person events, or by word of mouth. Encourage your customers to take advantage of this limited-time offer and make their purchases through your PWS to support your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
peortega
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • emiscookin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies