• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Looking to Buy Decorator Bottle Set

Thanks.In summary, a group of individuals are discussing the availability of a Decorator Bottle Set. One person is looking to buy the set, as they missed an email about a backorder glitch. Another person offers to sell their extra set for $25, with shipping costs to be determined. The buyer is still interested and asks for the shipping cost to be 55374. The seller checks and informs the buyer that the shipping cost would be $4.80. The buyer confirms their interest in purchasing the set.
chefsara
Silver Member
:eek: Does anyone have 1 of the Decorator Bottle Sets that I can buy? I have one that was backordered and paid for. I somehow missed an e-mail on Nov 17th that there was a glitch but I could re-place that order by the 18th. I didn't see that e-mail until Friday night...(way too late!!) I have another host that had 8 sets ordered from a catalog show but if I can get this one set for the show that closed before the stop sell went into effect I would really really appreciate it.:eek:

I'm sorry to hear that you missed the email! Unfortunately, I don't have any of the Decorator Bottle Sets available to buy. However, you may be able to find one from another consultant or online. You can also reach out to your host and see if they still have some of the sets available, as well as contact the company directly to inquire about backorders. Good luck!

I have an extra decorator bottle set I can sell you. PM me if you are interested.I am interested in the extra decorator bottle set. Can you tell me how much you want for it?Thanks!I would like to buy the extra set. Please let me know if it is still available.I have an extra decorator bottle set I can sell you. PM me if you are interested.I am interested in buying the decorator bottle set. Please let me know if it is still available and how much you want for it. Thanks!I would like to buy the extra set. Please let me know if it is still available.I have an extra decorator bottle set I can sell you. PM me if you are interested.I am interested in buying the decorator bottle set. Please let me know if it is still available and how much you want for it. Thanks!I have an extra set. I am asking $25.00 for it. I am not sure how much shipping would be. I am in Nebraska. I have never shipped anything before, so I am not sure how to figure out the shipping cost. I am going to the post office tomorrow to return my items to PC, so I can find out then if you want me to. I will need the zip code. Let me know. Thanks.I am interested in buying the extra set. Please let me know if it is still available and how much you want for it. Thanks!I have an extra set. I am asking $25.00 for it. I am not sure how much shipping would be. I am in Nebraska. I have never shipped anything before, so I am not sure how to figure out the shipping cost. I am going to the post office tomorrow to return my items to PC, so I can find out then if you want me to. I will need the zip code. Let me know. Thanks.I am still interested in the extra set. Please let me know how much shipping would be to 55374. Thanks!I am still interested in the extra set. Please let me know how much shipping would be to 55374. Thanks!I checked at the post office today and the shipping would be $4.80. Let me know if you are still interested. Thanks.I checked at the post office today and the shipping would be $4.80. Let me know if you are still interested

Related to Help Needed: Looking to Buy Decorator Bottle Set

What is included in the Decorator Bottle Set?

The Decorator Bottle Set comes with 3 different sized bottles, a tip for each bottle, and a cap to keep the contents fresh.

Are the bottles dishwasher safe?

Yes, the bottles are dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash the tips and caps to prevent damage.

What types of liquids can be used in the bottles?

The bottles are designed to hold thick liquids such as sauces, syrups, and oils. However, they can also be used for dressings, marinades, and even batters.

Do I need any special equipment to use the bottles?

No, the bottles are designed for easy use without any special equipment. Simply fill the bottle with your desired liquid, attach the tip, and squeeze to decorate.

Can I purchase additional tips for the bottles?

Yes, additional tips can be purchased separately for more design options. These can be found on our website or by contacting our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindsaym
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • DMB75
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • Chefstover2