• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Finding a Light Show Piece for Hostess

In summary, at Pampered Chef, there is a variety of light show pieces available, but the best one for a hostess will depend on her personal style and preferences. The cost of a light show piece can range from $20 to $100 and can be found on the website or through a consultant. Most pieces can be used for indoor and outdoor parties, but it is important to check the product description for suitability. Safety precautions should be followed when using a light show piece, such as keeping it away from flammable materials and unplugging it when not in use. While it is possible to order directly from the website, it is recommended to go through a consultant for personalized recommendations and exclusive deals.
JenBowen
Gold Member
I have a hostess that would like something light...and I am at a blank as to what would make a good show piece. Does anyone have any suggestions? TIA.

JenBowen said:
I have a hostess that would like something light...and I am at a blank as to what would make a good show piece. Does anyone have any suggestions? TIA.

Dessert or appetizer?

Do you have a trifle bowl?

She didn't really say, I am calling her tonight, she mentioned something about a wrap? though. Yes I do have a trifle bowl though.

There was a theme show a couple of years ago about wraps. I don't have the specifics though.

If you go to CC and go under "Products and Recipes" then "Enhance Your Shows" it has a bunch of old theme shows in the Archives. The "It's a Wrap" show recipes are down toward the bottom. So, that's one idea and it can be a fun interactive show where people make their own wrap and decide what they want to put in it.

1. Can you recommend a specific light show piece that would be perfect for a hostess?

At Pampered Chef, we have a variety of light show pieces to choose from. However, the best one for your hostess will depend on her personal style and preferences. We suggest browsing our website or consulting with your Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recommendations.

2. How much do light show pieces typically cost?

The cost of a light show piece can vary depending on the size, design, and materials used. Our prices range from $20 to $100. You can find the exact price of a specific piece on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can light show pieces be used for both indoor and outdoor parties?

Yes, most of our light show pieces are designed to be used both indoors and outdoors. However, we recommend checking the product description before purchasing to ensure that a particular piece is suitable for outdoor use.

4. Are there any safety precautions to be aware of when using a light show piece?

Yes, it is important to follow the safety guidelines provided with each light show piece. We recommend keeping the piece away from flammable materials, using caution when handling the lighting components, and unplugging the piece when not in use.

5. Can I order a light show piece directly from Pampered Chef, or do I have to go through a consultant?

You can order a light show piece directly from Pampered Chef's website, but we highly recommend going through a consultant. They can provide personalized recommendations, help with any questions or concerns, and offer exclusive deals and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tenille V.
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • scottcooks
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • k1tchng0ddess