• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Cleaning Suds Pumps

In summary, a cleaning suds pump is a plastic tool used to dispense dish soap or other cleaning solutions in a controlled and measured manner. To use it, fill the container with the desired solution, place the pump mechanism on top, and press down. It is recommended to only use specific cleaning solutions and to clean the pump regularly by rinsing it with warm water. Replacement parts can be purchased if needed.
mrssyvo
Can anyone help- Here is an E-mail I got from a customer-

Hi Sue!
I was just at Mary's party and I meant to ask you about my Suds Pump. Is there a good way to clean it? I have gone through three of them because the pump gets impossible to pump. Thanks. Candy

I do not have a suds pump, so I really do not have an anwser for her.

I always soak mine in warm water before refilling it. That way there is no soap buildup.

There is a flyer thing in the Files section that has instructions on how to clean the Suds Pump and Kitchen Sprizter. I don't remember the name, but I think that I just typed in Kitchen Sprizter and it came up. It tells how to clean and maintain them, and it is suitable to send to a customer.

Ask her if she keeps the cap on it, too. Leaving the cap off makes the soap in the mechanism dry up and clog.

Thamks, guys. You are the best. I lvoe it that I can just come here and find the answers.!!!

She doesn't have to buy a whole new pump every time. The pumping mechanism is $2.50 on replacement parts.

I tell customers that you need to occassionally tip it upside down - other wise it will JUST suck up soap (not mixed with any wateR) and get clogged

Also, use regular hand soap - no moisturizing beads, no dish soap - they will clog it.

I agree with Ann, put the lid on it so it doesn't dry out.

Even purchasing a replacement pump every once in a while is STILL cheaper than buying the Foam Soap from the store!!!!

Hi Candy,Thank you for reaching out to me about your Suds Pump. I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble with it in the past. I would recommend cleaning the pump after each use with warm soapy water. You can also try using a small brush or toothpick to clean out any buildup that may be causing difficulty with pumping. If the issue persists, please don't hesitate to reach out to me and I can help you troubleshoot further. I hope this helps!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is a cleaning suds pump?

A cleaning suds pump is a tool used to dispense dish soap or other cleaning solutions in a controlled and measured manner. It is typically made of plastic and has a pump mechanism to release the liquid.

2. How do I use a cleaning suds pump?

To use a cleaning suds pump, simply fill the container with your desired cleaning solution, place the pump mechanism on top, and press down to dispense the liquid. Make sure the pump is securely attached to the container to prevent spills.

3. Can I use any type of cleaning solution in a cleaning suds pump?

It is recommended to only use liquid dish soap or other cleaning solutions specifically labeled for use in a cleaning suds pump. Other thicker or abrasive solutions may damage the pump mechanism.

4. How do I clean a cleaning suds pump?

To clean a cleaning suds pump, disassemble the pump mechanism from the container and rinse both parts with warm water. If necessary, use a small amount of dish soap and a brush to remove any residue. Let the parts air dry before reassembling.

5. Can I purchase replacement parts for my cleaning suds pump?

Yes, replacement parts such as the pump mechanism or container can be purchased from Pampered Chef or from other kitchen supply stores. It is important to make sure the replacement parts are compatible with your specific cleaning suds pump model.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chozengirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • janej76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ChefJesssica