• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Solving the Mystery of the Missing Suds Pump Equations

In summary, the "Solving the Mystery of the Missing Suds Pump Equations" is a hands-on workshop offered by Pampered Chef that teaches customers how to troubleshoot and fix issues with their dishwasher's suds pump. The workshop typically lasts for 1-2 hours and does not require any prior knowledge or experience. All necessary materials and tools are provided, but bringing the dishwasher's manual may be helpful. The workshop is free for Pampered Chef customers, but non-customers may have to pay a small fee for materials.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
Does anyone have the equations on the suds pump?
I have a customer that has one, but not the equations.
TIA

There is a fill like on the side. about 1/4 to 1/3 of the way up. I recomend going a little below that line.

BTW
Sorry I haven't written back, kinda going crazy around here.

Don't worry about it Shana!
I have been going crazy too!
Thanks for the response.

I read this post before but I couldn't figure out what you meant by equations.
Now I get it! The light has turned on!! LOL!!!:D

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I'd be happy to help you with the equations for the suds pump. Can you provide more information on what you need? I may be able to assist you in finding the equations or finding a solution without them. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

1. What is the "Solving the Mystery of the Missing Suds Pump Equations"?

The "Solving the Mystery of the Missing Suds Pump Equations" is a hands-on workshop offered by Pampered Chef that teaches customers how to troubleshoot and fix issues with their dishwasher's suds pump. It covers common problems and solutions, as well as how to properly maintain the suds pump for optimal performance.

2. How long is the workshop?

The workshop typically lasts for 1-2 hours, depending on the number of participants and the level of troubleshooting needed.

3. Do I need any prior knowledge or experience to attend the workshop?

No prior knowledge or experience is necessary. The workshop is designed for anyone who owns a dishwasher and wants to learn how to fix common issues with the suds pump.

4. Are there any materials or tools required for the workshop?

We provide all the necessary materials and tools for the workshop. However, if you have your dishwasher's manual, it may be helpful to bring it along.

5. Is there a fee for attending the workshop?

The workshop is free for Pampered Chef customers. However, if you are not a customer, there may be a small fee to cover the cost of materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BettieC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • mrssyvo