• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Comparing Suds Pump vs Lemon & Rosemary Hand Soap: Which is Better?

In summary, the Suds Pump can help the hand soap last longer and the microfiber towel is the most absorbent.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Since I am going to start doing the interactive shows, I figured that I could use PC products for them to wash their hands with. Should I get the Suds Pump or the Lemon and Rosemary hand soap? I know the suds pump would be cheaper but wasn't for sure how good the hand soap smells.

Also, I would like to use the new green microfiber towel. Make me like it, I hate the darn things! I think they are scratchy and weird. Can I make the scrathiness go away? But I figure the microfiber towel is supposed to be more absorbant so it would probably be good to use if alot of people are washing their hands.

I love the soap, personally.

The micro-fiber towels are scratchy if your skin is dry! They are the most absorbent towel - tyr it while cleaning or drying dishes. It will also soak up HUGE spills quickly.

You could get the suds pump and the L&R hand soap. The suds pump would help your L&R handsoap to last longer than just using it straight from the soap dispenser.

I love the soap and the towel. If your skin is dry the towels are yucky... moisturize!

I agree, I don't like the microfiber towels for drying my hands. I do love them for drying dishes & dusting. Just don't forget don't wash them with fabric softener. I would also reccommend the Suds Pump. I love how you can make soap last longer. I personally buy Sauve's Holiday Hot Chocolate Soap around Christmas & use that in my Suds Pump.

I would recommend the soap and use regular kitchen towels for them to dry their hands!!:) :)

I have sold a ton of soap because of people that actually use it!! And I love my microfiber, but many people are weirded out by the scratchyness...but this is the microfibers...this is why they work...so there is no way to get rid of it.

elizabethfox said:
You could get the suds pump and the L&R hand soap. The suds pump would help your L&R handsoap to last longer than just using it straight from the soap dispenser.

Great Idea!!!! That is what I would do!!

elizabethfox said:

Oh sure, are you trying to upsell my order??

wadesgirl said:
Oh sure, are you trying to upsell my order??

lol

Just giving my two cents is all:D

elizabethfox said:
lol

Just giving my two cents is all:D
It is a very good idea, never thought about it that way. Now I just have to figure out what I can spend. I need to order a new pizza cutter - mine grew legs and walked away, mini tart shapper since mine looks crappy from accidently putting it in the dishwasher and a new kitchen spritzer to take to my shows for my new spring/summer recipes.

1. What is the main difference between Suds Pump and Lemon & Rosemary Hand Soap?

The main difference between Suds Pump and Lemon & Rosemary Hand Soap is their ingredients. Suds Pump contains a blend of essential oils and plant-based ingredients, while Lemon & Rosemary Hand Soap specifically contains lemon and rosemary essential oils for a refreshing scent.

2. Which product is more suitable for sensitive skin?

Both Suds Pump and Lemon & Rosemary Hand Soap are safe for sensitive skin. However, Suds Pump is a hypoallergenic formula that is free from harsh chemicals, making it a better option for those with sensitive skin.

3. Can I use Suds Pump and Lemon & Rosemary Hand Soap for washing dishes?

While both products can technically be used for washing dishes, we recommend using Suds Pump for this purpose. Its plant-based formula is tough on grease and grime, making it more effective for dishwashing.

4. Which product has a longer lasting scent?

This comes down to personal preference, but many customers find that the scent of Lemon & Rosemary Hand Soap lingers longer on the skin compared to Suds Pump. However, both products have a pleasant and refreshing scent.

5. Are Suds Pump and Lemon & Rosemary Hand Soap eco-friendly?

Yes, both Suds Pump and Lemon & Rosemary Hand Soap are eco-friendly. They are made with natural and sustainable ingredients, and the packaging is recyclable. Plus, they are both Leaping Bunny certified, meaning they are not tested on animals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jane the PC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MissChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCLaurel
  • tashayoung