• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!!! Need to Remove Consultant Info....

In summary, if you need to remove a consultant's info from a purchase, it is best to contact the customer service team for assistance. Customers are not able to remove the info themselves and removing it will not affect the purchase or warranty. To make this request, you will need to provide the consultant's name and purchase information. While there is no deadline for this request, it is recommended to contact customer service as soon as possible.
crissy11
Gold Member
I have added several consultants to my PP3 to turn in shows for them and now I cannot get them off.. they are no longer selling and I am at my max and need to add another one.. How in the world do you delete them????

I haven't added another consultant on my P3, so I don't have any experience with this. However, I'm guessing if shows are associated with their names, you won't be able to delete the records.

file> manage users> delete existing user

I found it.. I was trying to go to their page and delete but I had to go to mine and edit users... whew!!!

Hi there! I can definitely understand your frustration with trying to remove consultants from your PP3. To delete a consultant from your team, you will need to go to your consultant list and click on their name. Then, click on the "Edit Consultant" button and scroll down to the bottom of the page. You should see an option to "Remove Consultant" - click on this and confirm the removal. If you have any trouble with this, please reach out to our customer support team for further assistance. Best of luck with your business!

What do I do if I need to remove a consultant's info from a purchase?

If you need to remove a consultant's info from a purchase, the best thing to do is contact our customer service team. They will be able to assist you with removing the consultant's info and ensuring that your purchase is correctly associated with your account.

Can I remove a consultant's info myself?

Unfortunately, at this time, customers are not able to remove a consultant's info themselves. It is best to contact our customer service team for assistance.

Will removing a consultant's info affect my purchase or warranty?

No, removing a consultant's info will not affect your purchase or warranty. As long as the purchase is correctly associated with your account, you will still receive the same benefits and services.

What information do I need to provide when requesting to remove a consultant's info?

In order to remove a consultant's info, you will need to provide the consultant's name and the purchase information. This will help our customer service team locate the purchase and make the necessary changes.

Is there a deadline for removing a consultant's info?

We recommend contacting our customer service team as soon as possible if you need to remove a consultant's info. However, there is no specific deadline for this request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dooleycooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • dessertMama
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies