• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Need Scrubber Like HWC, Any Color?

In summary, a "scrubber" in Pampered Chef products is a cleaning tool used for tough messes on various surfaces. The "HWC" in the product name stands for "Heavy Duty White Cleaning" and indicates that it is designed for heavy-duty tasks. The "Help! Need Scrubber Like HWC, Any Color?" product is safe to use on non-stick surfaces, but it is recommended to use a gentler scrubber for these surfaces. It is also dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to place it in the utensil compartment. This scrubber comes in various colors, such as red, blue, green, and purple.
calisweetheart03
Help! I have a customer who wants a scrubber (like the HWC ones, but any color). I'm not having any luck finding one in the catalog, but am hoping that I'm overlooking it. If not, when do the HWC products become available for customers?

Thanks!

How about the Easy Clean Kitchen Brush? It works wonderfully as a scrubber!!

As for the HWC products, they are available during the month of May...

Hope that helps!
Paula

my gram makes scrubbies!!!

I love the kitchen brush. It's great because the handle keeps your hands out of the hot water. You can scrub your cookware with it. The other side is the same as the brown scrapers so it can clean your stoneware also.

I love the kitchen scrubber (I used the firm side to scrape a BADLY BURNED cast aluminum pan the other day) and the brush does work nicely to keep your hands out of the hot water.HOWEVER ... I touched the HWC one at our Spring Regional training and found the bristles to be MUCH firmer than the kitchen brush.So if that's what she's looking for ... you might want to see if she's willing to wait, or take the kitchen brush to tide her over!

wadesgirl said:
I love the kitchen brush. It's great because the handle keeps your hands out of the hot water. You can scrub your cookware with it. The other side is the same as the brown scrapers so it can clean your stoneware also.

I love the kitchen brush, too. However, I wish our handle was more ergonomic. My hands get fatigued when I use it for having to hold such a small handle. Anyone else have the problem? Otherwise, it's great. I love that the scraper is incorporated into the head.

Tammy

1. What is a "scrubber" in Pampered Chef products?

A scrubber is a cleaning tool used to remove tough, stuck-on messes from various surfaces such as pots, pans, and dishes.

2. What does "HWC" stand for in the product name?

"HWC" stands for "Heavy Duty White Cleaning", indicating that the scrubber is designed for heavy-duty cleaning tasks and comes in a white color.

3. Is the "Help! Need Scrubber Like HWC, Any Color?" product safe to use on non-stick surfaces?

Yes, the scrubber is safe to use on non-stick surfaces. However, we recommend using a gentler scrubber specifically designed for non-stick surfaces to avoid damaging the coating.

4. Can this scrubber be used in the dishwasher?

Yes, the "Help! Need Scrubber Like HWC, Any Color?" scrubber is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to place it in the utensil compartment to avoid any potential damage to the dishwasher or the scrubber itself.

5. Does this scrubber come in various colors?

Yes, the "Help! Need Scrubber Like HWC, Any Color?" scrubber is available in multiple colors such as red, blue, green, and purple. You can choose the color that best suits your kitchen or personal preference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• reneenshelcook4u
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • pamperedlinda
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • chefsteph07