• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Need Recipes for 1St Bridal Shower

In summary, the conversation suggests various food options for a bridal shower, including Quiche Lorraine Tartlets, Brunch Squares, cut fruit with dip, chicken club brunch ring, fresh veggies with dip, Barbie bride cake and mini bride cakes, lacy cheese rounds, Philly beef stuffed sandwiches, tea time tartlets, party ham or salmon puffs, and pecan tarts. Other ideas mentioned include Greek cheese torta, chocolate dipped strawberries, and tangy pepper pecan brie. The conversation also mentions the option of doing a hands-on demonstration with guests helping to make the food.
kearstin
I'm starting to plan for my very first bridal shower. The host and bride don't want a demo since they are all very familiar with PC, but they would like me to have some muchies there. What do you guys have at your showers? I'm trying to think of brunch-y foods, but the only thing I am coming up with are the Quiche Lorraine Tartlets.

Any help would be appreciated!!!!

The Brunch Squares would be good, and you can cut them into small pieces to serve a bunch of people.How about cut fruit with a dip in a Chillzanne serving piece (rect. tray or sectional server)?

Kearstin,
I have a Bridal Shower this coming Sunday. We are serving Chicken Club Brunch Ring, Fresh Fruit in the Chillzanne server with fruit dip (8 oz cream cheese and a jar of Marshmallow creme), and Fresh Veggies with one of our seasings to make a dip, and a Barbie Bride Cake decorated by a friend of mine and little bride cakes made with the prep bowls and mini doll picks.
Some other ideas I came up with:
Lacy Cheese rounds from More Stoneware Senations (discontinued cookbook)Philly Beef Stuffed Sand. from Stoneware Sensations (discontinued cookbook), or any of our rings or braids, Tea Time Tartlets with lemon or cream cheese filling, Party Ham (or salmon) Puffs, both from Celebrate cookbook (discontinued).
Some of the Recipes in our new Spring Season's Best would be good too.
You can probably get the above mentioned recipes from your cluster or director or I can type them up for you if you would like, just not tonight. LOL.
Deb

Pecan TartsThe pecan tassies made with the mini muffin pan is a MUST have! They are super simple to make and everyone will think you went to the bakery to get them.

I've done several showers, and have now gone down to doing one recipe. I have a shower Sunday and we are making the sandwich ring out of All The Best. I'll bake the bread part a day in advance and it will be quick and easy to put the sandwich together! I've found doing more takes way to long!!

I'm really glad I went this route since there will be over 50 guests on Sunday!!

I know it's not bruncy but the greek cheese torta would be a good choice. And of course some chocolate dipped strawberries, you can eat those any time of the day!
Some fruit in the trifle bowl is really pretty.

I almost always do the same recipe for all Bridal Showers - brunch or not - Clubhouse Chicken Squares!

Thanks guys! Now I just have to narrow it down... All the ideas that have been mentioned sound really good. The only thing I'm 100% sure about is some of the strawberries that are dipped in chocolate to look like a tuxedo.

Oh, what do you guys think about the Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie? I've not made it yet, but it seems relatively easy to make and sounds really fancy.

LOVE the brie!! It's so good, and really easy. As such, it's a great recipe for a new bride to learn, as many brides (not all) are beginners in the kitchen. And it is pretty classy. :)

The 3 Brie recipes are all great!! You could do a couple variations of it!!

Brunch Ideas - email me for recipethe New Ham and Cheese brunch squares would be excellent. also, do a search for "Layered Fruit Salad with Cinnamon" - that's a recipe I have used before (not a pc recipe) and I"m doing it on Sunday at a brunch (with the H&C Brunch squares) show. also, email me ([email protected]) and I'll send you a recipe for Waffle Berry Pudding - this is a recipe my Pampered Friend from the UK gave me - they make this at almost all PC shows in the UK! Really easy and makes a great Fall dessert or brunch recipe. Waffles, fruit, sweet topping... yum.

Not sure how you can do a show without a demo.... maybe just have some of the guests help you make the food? At least they get hands-on. OH! The layered fruit salad is done in the Trifle bowl....

Another easy great idea are the cinnamon buns on the side of the Sprinkles!
Have fun!;)

Oh good. I've been wanting to make the brie and thought I would add it to my Spring recipe choices. Now that I know it's getting rave reviews I definitely will!!!!

muffetts said:
the New Ham and Cheese brunch squares would be excellent. also, do a search for "Layered Fruit Salad with Cinnamon" - that's a recipe I have used before (not a pc recipe) and I"m doing it on Sunday at a brunch (with the H&C Brunch squares) show. also, email me ([email protected]) and I'll send you a recipe for Waffle Berry Pudding - this is a recipe my Pampered Friend from the UK gave me - they make this at almost all PC shows in the UK! Really easy and makes a great Fall dessert or brunch recipe. Waffles, fruit, sweet topping... yum.

Not sure how you can do a show without a demo.... maybe just have some of the guests help you make the food? At least they get hands-on. OH! The layered fruit salad is done in the Trifle bowl....

Another easy great idea are the cinnamon buns on the side of the Sprinkles!
Have fun!;)
I just emailed you. The Waffle Berry Pudding sounds like a recipe I need to know about :D

A great moderately interactive recipe that uses /shows LOTS of product is Tuxedo Brownie Bites. I'd have the brownies made up and tamped-down ahead, and have a batch of the cream cheese white chocolate spread made ahead and in a baggie w/twixit clip and have the EZ Accent Decorator filled with it. Then zest some orange peel, some lemon peel, bring 3-4 fresh strawberries and the Egg Slicer Plus, and the microplane with some chocolate to grate. Pop some nuts in the food chopper and leave it there.

Have 1 or 2 already done when folks arrive, and leave the "toys" there for them to play with - Definitely include
-batter bowl
-mix n scrape
-cooling rack
-decorator icing bottles
as standby empties to show off.

What are some easy appetizer recipes for a bridal shower?

1. Mini Caprese Skewers: Thread cherry tomatoes, fresh basil, and mozzarella balls onto skewers and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
2. Cucumber Sandwiches: Spread cream cheese and dill on sliced cucumbers and top with smoked salmon.
3. Spinach and Artichoke Dip: Mix together spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, and Parmesan for a delicious dip with crackers or chips.
4. Pigs in a Blanket: Roll cocktail sausages in crescent roll dough and bake until golden brown.
5. Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips: Dice your favorite fruits and mix with a splash of lemon juice for a refreshing salsa. Serve with cinnamon-sugar coated tortilla chips.

What are some crowd-pleasing main dish recipes for a bridal shower?

1. Chicken Alfredo Bake: Layer cooked pasta, chicken, Alfredo sauce, and cheese in a casserole dish and bake until bubbly.
2. Quiche: Use a pre-made pie crust and fill with your choice of veggies, meats, and cheese for an easy and customizable main dish.
3. Shrimp Scampi: Sauté shrimp in garlic and butter and serve over pasta for an elegant and delicious meal.
4. Beef Tenderloin Sliders: Top mini buns with sliced beef tenderloin, horseradish cream, and arugula for a tasty and filling dish.
5. Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers: Stuff bell peppers with a mixture of rice, beans, and veggies and bake for a hearty vegetarian option.

What are some creative dessert recipes for a bridal shower?

1. Chocolate Covered Strawberries: Dip strawberries in melted chocolate and let harden for a simple and elegant dessert.
2. Individual Cheesecakes: Use a muffin tin to make mini cheesecakes and top with your choice of fruit or chocolate.
3. Mini Fruit Tarts: Fill pre-made tart shells with a mixture of cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla and top with fresh fruit.
4. Lemon Bars: Make a classic lemon bar recipe and cut into bite-sized squares for a tangy and refreshing dessert.
5. Brownie Bites: Bake brownie batter in a mini muffin tin and top with a dollop of frosting or whipped cream.

What are some easy recipes for guests with dietary restrictions?

1. Gluten-Free Bruschetta: Use gluten-free bread and top with diced tomatoes, basil, and balsamic glaze for a tasty and safe option.
2. Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms: Stuff mushroom caps with a mixture of breadcrumbs, garlic, and cheese for a satisfying vegetarian option.
3. Vegan Lentil Soup: Simmer lentils, veggies, and spices in vegetable broth for a hearty and flavorful soup that is vegan-friendly.
4. Dairy-Free Fruit Salad: Toss together your favorite fruits and top with a drizzle of honey or agave for a simple and refreshing dessert.
5. Keto-friendly Deviled Eggs: Mix together avocado, mayo, and spices and fill hard-boiled egg whites for a keto-friendly twist on a classic appetizer.

What are some tips for making recipes for a bridal shower?

1. Plan ahead: Make a list of the recipes you want to make and create a shopping list to make sure you have all the ingredients.
2. Keep it simple: Choose recipes that are easy to make and don't require a lot of ingredients or special equipment.
3. Consider dietary restrictions: Make sure to have options for guests with dietary restrictions, and clearly label any dishes that may contain allergens.
4. Get creative with presentation: Use cake stands, platters, and decorative bowls to make your dishes look more festive and appealing.
5. Have fun with it: Don't stress too much about making the perfect dish. The most important thing is that everyone enjoys themselves and has a good time at the bridal shower.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kearstin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • AMTC