• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!!! Need Name for My Website

In summary, the consultant wishes they would have asked for input on their name before choosing it because it is not well-known or easily pronounced. They voted for 08 because that is the year they joined.
heather4tpc
HELP!!!! I need to come up witha cool name for my website......here's what I have so far.....any suggestions/heathercushnie
/hcushnie
/heatherskitchen
/heathershomemade
/heathershorderves

Personally, I like just using your name....easy for people to remember!

Use your first/late name or firstinitial/lastname simply because it makes it easier for people to find you (or so I've found)

Definitely don't try to come up with something clever. Just do a name. It's easier to find & print on business cards.

I agree - just do your name. It's easier.

I agree with using your name ... unless your name is taken or is in the process of being changed. I was SHOCKED that mine wasn't taken!

I definitely agree - use your first and last name. I wish I had done that. It makes it easier to market yourself as a pampered chef consultant. One of the most important things you need to do for your business is make sure your customers know who YOU are.

just your name no numbers , that ia the only way they are going to remeber you

I vote for just your name too. Definitely no /heathershorderves....Nobody will spell it right!

I agree, using your name is professional and easy for them to remember. Unless you have a really hard name for people to spell & pronounce ... then you might want to go for:

/WhatsHerName

LOL

Sheila said:
I agree, using your name is professional and easy for them to remember. Unless you have a really hard name for people to spell & pronounce ... then you might want to go for:

/WhatsHerName

LOL

Love it!

Except the PG now states your PWS must have something about your name in it.

My last name is so often mispronounced and anyone who hears it has no idea how to spell it. Since there were so many Amanda's already in the system, I had to think of something to differentiate them. I'm kind of bummed with what I came up with, it was too rash of a decision. I wish I had asked others for input. I chose 08, since that's the year I joined. :rolleyes:
/08amandak

make sure it's short enough to fit on one line of a stamp!!!

Noora, if the consultant explained it at every show, they would all laugh AND remember it!!!

1. What type of website is it?

The website is a recipe and cooking website that offers tips, tricks, and recipes for busy individuals looking to create delicious meals in a short amount of time.

2. Can you give me some examples of potential website names?

Some potential website names could be "Quick and Easy Eats", "Effortless Cooking", "Busy Bee Bites", "Fast and Flavorful", or "Simple Savory Meals".

3. Is the website name available for purchase?

We cannot guarantee the availability of a specific website name, as it depends on what is currently registered. However, we can assist you in checking the availability and offer alternative options if needed.

4. How does the process of choosing a website name work?

We will work with you to brainstorm potential names and then check their availability for purchase. Once a name is chosen and available, we can assist with the purchasing process and setting up the website.

5. Can I change my website name in the future?

Yes, it is possible to change your website name in the future, but it may involve additional costs and effort. It is important to choose a name that you are happy with and represents your brand well from the start.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• topchef.heather
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
topchef.heather
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • KristinaD