• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Need Ham and Cheese Brunch Square

In summary, to make the Ham and Cheese Brunch Square, you will need a Pampered Chef Stoneware Square Baker and the following ingredients: crescent roll dough, sliced deli ham, shredded cheddar cheese, green onions, eggs, milk, and Dijon mustard. The recipe makes 12 servings and can easily be doubled or tripled. You can use any type of shredded cheese and can prepare the dish ahead of time or freeze it for later use. Simply layer the ingredients and bake in the oven until the eggs are set. Enjoy this delicious and versatile brunch dish!
sunnygirl in nd
recipe before tomorrow. I can't find it on here!

It's on CC under Season's Best

Thank you!

Related to Help! Need Ham and Cheese Brunch Square

1. How do I make the Ham and Cheese Brunch Square?

To make the Ham and Cheese Brunch Square, you will need a Pampered Chef Stoneware Square Baker and the following ingredients: crescent roll dough, sliced deli ham, shredded cheddar cheese, green onions, eggs, milk, and Dijon mustard. Preheat your oven to 375°F and press the crescent roll dough into the bottom of the baker, making sure to press the seams together. Layer the ham, cheese, and green onions on top of the dough. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and Dijon mustard. Pour the egg mixture over the ham and cheese layers. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the eggs are set. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.

2. Can I use a different type of cheese for the Ham and Cheese Brunch Square?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese for this recipe. Some popular options include Swiss, Gouda, or a blend of different cheeses. Feel free to experiment with different flavors and combinations to find your favorite!

3. How many servings does the Ham and Cheese Brunch Square recipe make?

This recipe makes 12 servings, but it can easily be doubled or tripled to feed a larger crowd. You can also cut the squares into smaller pieces for bite-sized portions.

4. Can I make the Ham and Cheese Brunch Square ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Ham and Cheese Brunch Square ahead of time. Simply follow the recipe instructions up until the baking step. Cover the baker with foil and refrigerate overnight. When ready to serve, remove the foil and bake as directed. This is a great option for busy mornings or when hosting brunch.

5. Can I freeze the Ham and Cheese Brunch Square?

Yes, the Ham and Cheese Brunch Square can be frozen for up to 3 months. After baking, let the square cool completely, then wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and place it in a freezer-safe container. When ready to serve, thaw the square in the refrigerator overnight and then reheat in the oven until warmed through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • chefmoseley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmoseley
  • sarahsellcm
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies