• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Need Bus. Card Template Asap!!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of customizable business card templates in different designs, colors, and sizes. You can also upload your own design to create a unique business card. To access the templates, log in to your account on their website and click on the "Marketing Tools" tab. The templates can be fully customized before printing to reflect your brand and style. The typical turnaround time for business card printing is 3-5 business days, but rush printing services are available for an additional cost. This option guarantees that your business cards will be ready within 24 hours, but availability may vary.
jenniferlynne
Ok, as ususal, I have waited until the last minute to get ready for my Taste of Home booth. It is tomorrow night. I ordered some of the business card stock from Nancy's. Does anyone have a template that I could use to set up my cards? Or does anyone know if her cards are compatible with one of the Avery cards? I have been trying in vain to get them set up. My beloved computer crashed a few months ago, and this new POS doesn't even have Business Card templets. I had to go to the Microsoft Office website but haven't had much luck. I can't get the margins adjusted right. I've been trying for about an hour now. :grumpy:

If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it. :balloon:

Hi Jennifer,
Here's my template. Hope it's useful!

And Good Luck! I know all too well about last minute!! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Business cards.doc
    73 KB · Views: 675
Jennifer...here's it:

Open blank Microsoft word doc
Click on tools
select letters and mailings
select enveloped and labels
select options
scroll down in product #, select 5371
click ok
select new document
click on format (top tool bar)
select paragraph and set indentation to left 0.5" and right .1"

That's what's on the sheets of biz cards...even though I'm sure you already have that.

My template is on my other computer, which currently is not worth a poo.

I think that the 5371 is an Avery #, but not sure.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Here's mineTry this. I used this with my Nancy's blank cards.

Attachments

• Nancys 390.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 368
Thank you all so much!!! I've got them printing now!!:love:

WOO HOO!!! :D

Good luck at the fair! :)

What are the available options for business card templates at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we have a variety of business card templates to choose from. Our templates are customizable and come in different designs, colors, and sizes to suit your needs. You can also upload your own design to create a unique business card.

How can I access the business card templates at Pampered Chef?

To access our business card templates, simply log in to your account on our website. Once you are logged in, click on the "Marketing Tools" tab and select "Business Card Templates" from the drop-down menu. You will be able to browse and select from our available options.

Can I make changes to the business card template before printing?

Yes, our business card templates are fully customizable. You can make changes to the design, font, and information on the template before printing. This allows you to create a personalized business card that reflects your brand and style.

What is the turnaround time for business card printing at Pampered Chef?

The turnaround time for business card printing at Pampered Chef is typically 3-5 business days. However, this may vary depending on the size of your order and the complexity of the design. You can contact our customer service team for an estimated time of completion for your specific order.

Do you offer rush printing services for business cards?

Yes, we do offer rush printing services for business cards at an additional cost. Our rush printing option guarantees that your business cards will be ready for pick up or delivery within 24 hours. Please note that this service is subject to availability and may not be available for all orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef