• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bought Template From Nancy's And...

M
Mindascookin
Now I can't find the word document on Nancy's site to make business cards. It was just there last week when I ordered the card stock! Am I completely crazy and just not finding it or is it gone? Does anyone have the word template?

Ok I think I found one in the files here....sorry to spazz out without checking first.

I just used it last week. It's there. Or just call Nancy's and have them walk you through it.

I still can't find it on Nancy's but I think I found one here that will work.

Wow--it's not there now!! Oh my goodness!

I've attached my file for her biz cards #390 if anyone needs to use it. Just change all my info, of course!

Attachments

• Nancys 390.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 343
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Not only for the template but for reassuring me that I'm not blind or crazy!!:D

1. What is the best way to find the word document for the business card template on Nancy's website?

The most efficient way to find the word document for the business card template on Nancy's website is to use the search bar or navigation menu on the website. You can also try reaching out to customer support for assistance.

2. Why can't I find the word document for the business card template on Nancy's website?

There could be a few reasons why you are unable to find the word document for the business card template on Nancy's website. It is possible that the template has been removed or relocated on the website. It could also be a technical issue, in which case you can contact customer support for help.

3. Is it possible that the word document for the business card template was available on Nancy's website but has now been removed?

Yes, it is possible that the word document for the business card template was previously available on Nancy's website but has been removed. Websites often update and change their content, so it is possible that the template is no longer available. However, it is also possible that it has been relocated on the website.

4. Does anyone have a copy of the word template for the business cards from Nancy's website?

We cannot guarantee that anyone has a copy of the word template for the business cards from Nancy's website. However, you can try reaching out to other customers who may have purchased the same template or contacting the customer support team for assistance.

5. How can I get a copy of the word template for the business cards from Nancy's website?

If you are unable to find the word template for the business cards on Nancy's website, you can try reaching out to customer support for help. They may be able to provide you with a copy of the template or guide you to its current location on the website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • krzymomof4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • RitaKey