• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Lisa Make Delicious Desserts with Her New Ingredients!

In summary, Lisa has a friend who has bought these cookie cutters and is looking for some recipes. Lisa provides three recipes for desserts that can be made in the cookie cutters.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,

I've got a friend who's bought these and wants to make some AWESOME cookies or desserts for her friends and family.........any suggestions??

I haven't used these for cookies in a long time and can't even remember what I did.

Thanks,

Lisa

Anyone?? No ideas??

I know my grandma make some kind of filled cookie, but she still cuts circles with a glass, over lays and uses fork to crimp, I've tried to get her to use this and she said she's used to the "old" way.

Please give me some ideas of this customer.

Lisa

I had a host that served tuna salad sandwiches in these (people were actually amazed and LOVED it!). I never thought of creating some desserts in them. I'd also like some recipes.

I did a quick search on CC under the Recipes- entering "seal" as the Specific tool. Below are the 3 dessert recipes it kicked back. If you search ALL the recipes (not just desserts), it gives a few more that are appetizers, etc.

Apple Cranberry Tarts
Ingredients:
1 cup apple pie filling
1/2 teaspoon Pantry Korintje Cinnamon, divided
3 tablespoons dried cranberries

1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts)
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1 tablespoons sugar

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Place pie filling in Small Batter Bowl. Run a knife through pie filling to chop apples. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and dried cranberries.
2. Place both pie crusts side by side on lightly floured Cutting Board. Cut 7 circles in each crust using lightly floured Cut-N-Seal™. Using Medium Scoop, place 1 scoop (2 tablespoons) pie filling mixture in center of 7 circles, spreading slightly. Top with remaining circles. Seal using lightly floured Cut-N-Seal™.
3. Brush tops of tarts with melted butter. Place on flat Baking Stone. Combine sugar and remaining cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over tarts. Bake 20-22 minutes or until golden brown.

Yield: 7 tarts

Cook’s Tips: Substitute 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon for the Pantry Korintje Cinnamon.

© 2009 The Pampered Chef used under license.

Dutch Apple Mini Tarts
Ingredients:
1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated pie crusts
Apple Filling
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
1 egg
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon

1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled, sliced and chopped (3 cups)

Topping
3 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons butter or margarine

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 375°F. On lightly floured surface, roll one pie crust into 12 x 10-inch rectangle using Baker's Roller™. Cut 12 circles from dough using Cut-N-Seal™. Press into Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan using Mini-Tart Shaper. Repeat with remaining pie crust.
2. For apple filling, whisk cream cheese in Classic Batter Bowl until smooth. Whisk in sugar until fluffy. Mix in egg until well blended. Stir in flour and cinnamon until smooth. Peel and slice apples using Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. Chop into small pieces using Food Chopper. Stir into cream cheese mixture.
3. Fill prepared muffin cups with apple mixture, filling over top of pastry. For topping, combine 3 tablespoons flour and 3 tablespoons brown sugar. Cut in butter until forms coarse crumbs. Spoon over apple filling.
4. Bake in preheated oven 18-20 minutes or until light golden brown. Let cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Serve warm or at room temperature.

Yield: 24 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 148, Total Fat 10 g

Cherry Cheese Turnovers

Ingredients:
1/4 cup (2 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup cherry pie filling
1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls

1 egg white, lightly beaten
1 tablespoon sliced almonds, chopped

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In Small Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese and cherry pie filling.
2. Unroll crescent roll dough; roll out dough to 8 x 15-inch rectangle using Baker's Roller™. Cut 8 circles using Cut-N-Seal™.
3. Place 2 teaspoons cherry mixture in center of each circle. Fold dough in half, matching edges; seal with Cut-N-Seal™. Place on flat Baking Stone. Brush each turnover with egg white using Pastry Brush. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake 15-17 minutes or until light golden brown.

Yield: 8 turnovers

I also just noticed, there are alot of "Cut n seal" recipes in the files section here on CS. Search for "seal" and they'll pop up.Happy hunting! :D

Here you go:

Attachments

• cut n seal recipes.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 579

What ingredients do I need for Lisa's delicious desserts?

The specific ingredients needed will vary depending on the recipe, but some common ingredients for delicious desserts include flour, sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract.

Can I substitute any ingredients in Lisa's dessert recipes?

Yes, you can often substitute ingredients in dessert recipes. However, keep in mind that this may alter the taste and texture of the final product. It's always best to follow the recipe as closely as possible for the best results.

Are there any gluten-free or vegan options for Lisa's dessert recipes?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of gluten-free and vegan recipes that use alternative ingredients to accommodate dietary restrictions. You can find these recipes on our website or in our recipe books.

Do I need any special equipment to make Lisa's desserts?

Most of Lisa's dessert recipes can be made with basic kitchen equipment such as mixing bowls, a mixer, and baking pans. However, some recipes may require special equipment, such as a food processor or pastry bag. You can usually find alternative methods or equipment recommendations in the recipe instructions.

Can I make Lisa's desserts ahead of time?

Yes, many of Lisa's dessert recipes can be made ahead of time. Some can even be frozen and reheated before serving. Look for make-ahead instructions in the recipe or contact our customer service for specific questions about a recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • cookingwithhart
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies