• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Kristi Earn the HWC Charm: Selling 25 HWC Products

In summary, the conversation is about selling HWC products to earn an HWC charm and support the American Cancer Society. The question is whether the quick-stir pitchers count towards the promotion, which is confirmed by the March KCN. The person has already sold 16 HWC products and needs 9 more to reach their goal. Both hosts did not want the pitchers, so the person will use them for their own shows.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Okay, I am wanting to sell at least 25 HWC products so I can earn my HWC charm but I wanted to know if the quick-stir pitchers are included in that promotion or is just the guest items? I have sold 14 guest items and 2 pitchers. I am really wanting this charm and help the ACS at the same time! Please help! :confused:

Thank You,
Kristi

I think so...I think the pitchers do count. Can anyone confirm this?

ConfirmedIn the March KCN it says "sell a total of any 25 of the HWC products available through the May Monthly Host Special or Guest Special!" so it must mean the pitchers. Yay! That makes it easier, since those pitchers are so great I think all my hosts are getting them.

Thank You!Thank you for confirming this! I tried finding where it would state that but my first month was April so I don't have the March KCN. You know what is strange? Both of my hosts so far haven't wanted the pitchers. I asked them if I could get them so I could use for my shows and both send that would be okay! Cool, I got both sizes and should have them by Wednesday! I am so excited!
Kristi

Hi Kristi,Thank you for reaching out and congratulations on your sales so far! I understand your goal of wanting to sell at least 25 HWC products to earn your HWC charm while also supporting the American Cancer Society. I'm happy to clarify that the quick-stir pitchers are indeed included in the HWC promotion. So far, you have sold a total of 16 HWC products, which is fantastic! You only need to sell 9 more HWC products to reach your goal of 25 and earn your charm. Keep up the great work and thank you for your dedication to our cause! Let me know if you need any further assistance.Best,

1. How can I purchase HWC products from Kristi?

To help Kristi earn the HWC charm, you can purchase any Pampered Chef products through her unique consultant link or by attending one of her virtual or in-person parties. You can also reach out to Kristi directly to place an order.

2. What are the benefits of buying HWC products through Kristi?

By buying HWC products through Kristi, you are supporting a small business owner and helping her reach her goal of earning the HWC charm. Additionally, you will receive high-quality Pampered Chef products that are backed by a satisfaction guarantee and excellent customer service.

3. Can I still earn Host Rewards if I purchase HWC products from Kristi?

Yes, you can still earn Host Rewards when you purchase HWC products from Kristi. Simply host a virtual or in-person party and invite your friends and family to shop through Kristi's link. As the host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts available for purchasing HWC products from Kristi?

Kristi may offer special deals or discounts for purchasing HWC products through her link. Be sure to check with her directly or follow her on social media for any promotions or sales.

5. How can I track Kristi's progress towards earning the HWC charm?

You can track Kristi's progress by attending her virtual or in-person parties, checking her consultant website, or following her on social media. She may also provide updates on her progress during her parties or through email updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef Marla
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • jwpamp
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kmiller
  • ampirolli