• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Kool-Aid Stain Wont Come Off My White Scraper

In summary, the best way to remove a Kool-Aid stain from a white scraper is to create a paste using baking soda and water, while avoiding the use of bleach or a magic eraser. Vinegar can also be used to help remove the stain, and to prevent future stains, it is recommended to wash the scraper immediately after use and avoid leaving it in contact with colored liquids.
melaniepc
OH NO. I have a stain on my white scraper. I am not sure what it is, I think its kool aid or something but it wont come off. any sugggetions or is it there forever?

Re: scrapermake a paste of powdered dishwasher detergent and scrub it on. Then let it sit for a while and rinse.It will eventually wash out if that doesn't work.

Re: scraperI use bleach on mine, it gets stained up alot from mixing iced tea.

Re: scraperI also do a water and bleach mix on mine because of ice tea.

Re: scraperI thought they weren't supposed to stain?!?!

Re: scraperI know, that is what I thought too. I have been telling people it wont stain.. oops

Re: scraperWash it as mentioned above, and set it in the sun. It will bleach it out naturally. They do sometimes turn colors of strong coloring agents (like red dye from koolaid, etc.), but they will usually turn white again. Just need to wash and set out in a window for a day. Try it - it really works! :)

Re: scraperI did have a scraper that turned yellow and I tried everything to get it white again. Nothing worked, I called HO and they replaced it.

It does say the "won't stain but they should say that they are "stain resistant".

Re: scraperMine stain...from all the red sauce I make for DH- wish I could say bleach worked on mine but no go...that's okay I like orange...sorta! :)

Related to Help! Kool-Aid Stain Wont Come Off My White Scraper

What is the best way to remove a Kool-Aid stain from my white scraper?

The best way to remove a Kool-Aid stain from your white scraper is to create a paste using equal parts baking soda and water. Apply the paste onto the stained area and let it sit for 15-20 minutes before wiping it off with a damp cloth. Repeat as necessary until the stain is gone.

Can I use bleach to remove the Kool-Aid stain from my scraper?

While bleach may seem like a quick solution, it can actually damage the material of your scraper and cause discoloration. It is not recommended to use bleach to remove Kool-Aid stains.

Will vinegar help remove the Kool-Aid stain from my scraper?

Yes, you can use vinegar to help remove the Kool-Aid stain. Mix equal parts white vinegar and water and use a cloth or sponge to apply it onto the stained area. Let it sit for a few minutes before wiping it off with a damp cloth. Repeat as necessary until the stain is gone.

How can I prevent Kool-Aid stains from happening on my white scraper?

To prevent Kool-Aid stains from happening, it is best to wash your scraper immediately after use with warm water and dish soap. Avoid leaving the scraper in contact with Kool-Aid or other colored liquids for extended periods of time.

Can I use a magic eraser to remove the Kool-Aid stain from my scraper?

While a magic eraser may seem like a convenient solution, it can actually damage the surface of your scraper and cause discoloration. It is not recommended to use a magic eraser to remove Kool-Aid stains.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • BeckyC5830
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jpanzenhagen