• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I'm Short on SS Month Orders - What Should I Do?

In summary, the conversation is about a person who hosted a show before becoming a consultant and was told that the sales from that show would count towards their sales month. However, they found out that it does not count and are now in a difficult financial situation with their show already closed and not enough sales to submit. They are seeking advice on what to do, with suggestions including keeping the show open longer or sending out a newsletter to announce their new business.
pamperedchefmichelle
I hosted a show before I actually became a consultant to help pay for my kit...someone told me those sales counted towards my ss month...i don't think it does, does it? Anyway, some of the people couldn't attend so i followed up with them and they placed orders but it doesn't equal enough to submit and my show is already closed and I am out of contacts and don't have enough money to buy anything...what should i do??

Michelle
[email protected]

pamperedchefmichelle said:
I hosted a show before I actually became a consultant to help pay for my kit...someone told me those sales counted towards my ss month...i don't think it does, does it? Anyway, some of the people couldn't attend so i followed up with them and they placed orders but it doesn't equal enough to submit and my show is already closed and I am out of contacts and don't have enough money to buy anything...what should i do??

Michelle
[email protected]
You probably should have kept the show open longer. You could try again and have another show with enough sales,or you'll have to pay for the kit. If you have a cc,you can charge it,and then pay on the cc. Good Luck

If you were listed as the host, but not the consultant, those sales won't count under you. They'd be the Consultant who "did" your show. If I understood correctly, you said it was a show you hosted before you became a consultant. Have you put together a nice email newsletter announcing the start of your PC business? If not, that may help to do one and email it to every single person you can think of. I'm sure people on this site can give you samples of letters that they sent out.

1. How can I increase my SS Month orders?

One way to increase your SS Month orders is to reach out to your existing customers and offer them special incentives or discounts for placing orders during this month. You can also use social media to promote your products and encourage people to place orders. Additionally, hosting a virtual party or event can help generate more orders.

2. What are some popular products to promote during SS Month?

Some popular products to promote during SS Month include grilling tools, outdoor dining essentials, and kitchen gadgets that make summer cooking and entertaining easier. You can also highlight products that are perfect for summer recipes, such as citrus juicers or ice cream makers.

3. Can I offer discounts or promotions during SS Month?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the flexibility to offer discounts or promotions during SS Month. You can create special bundles or packages that offer savings to your customers. Just be sure to follow the guidelines set by Pampered Chef regarding discounts and promotions.

4. How can I encourage customers to place larger SS Month orders?

One strategy is to offer a free gift or bonus item for orders over a certain amount during SS Month. You can also highlight the benefits of placing a larger order, such as earning more host rewards or free shipping. Another approach is to create a sense of urgency by reminding customers that SS Month is a limited-time opportunity.

5. What resources are available to help me with SS Month sales?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of resources to help you with your SS Month sales, including social media images and posts, email templates, and training materials. You can also reach out to your team leader or fellow consultants for tips and advice. Additionally, attending virtual events or training sessions specifically focused on SS Month can help you learn new strategies and techniques for boosting your sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christa