• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Need the Index Card Pictures!

In summary, Lauren is looking for the pictures that were used for the index cards and anyone who has them can email her. She also asks for the price and item number to be written on the back of the cards after they are cut out. Additionally, she asks if anyone knows the wording on the Bridal Invites that PChef sells.
shoopmom
Can someone please send me the pictures they did for the index cards and then laminated them for the bride's wish list? I saw it on here and now can't find it anywhere and I have a shower to do on Saturday! Thanks!

You can email me directly @ [email protected]

I sent them to you in reply to your e-mail

Me TooHey Lauren - can you forward them to me too? I am lucky I have a laminator here at work. Do you write the price & item number on the back after you cut them out (before laminating?)...
Also - see my below thread - really need help with wording for a business card sized ad for a bridal magazine. Any suggestions? You seem to be knowledgeable about this....tks :)

May I have a copy, too?I would really appreciate it!

Thanks for all the great flyers and other posts you have put up! :)

i just e-mailed the pics along with all of the other files to both of you...hope they help!

cindy...it returned my e-mail to you...do you have an alternate address?

Thats wierd. Try [email protected]

Does anyone happen to know the wording on the Bridal Invites we can order from PChef? I dont have those yet and need to know asap!

tks!

Last edited:
Thanks!Lauren - thank you so much - I got everything at my yahoo address. Awesome!

Lauren,

I got them. Thank you so much for all your hard work!!

You're a life saver! :D

you're welcome...it's wasn't that hard!!

Bridal Shower infoWhat a blessing. I have my first bridal shower this saturday and could use anything you would be willing to share. The index cards sound excellent.
If you wouldn't mind sending me any info I would really appreciate it.
[email protected]

Thanks so much in advance
Renee from Central Florida

Lauren~I am doing my first bridal shower in February and would love to have a copy of the file as well please! :)

Also~Renee, where in Central Florida do you live? As you can see, I live in Palm Bay. You can e-mail me privately if you like. ;)

Me tooPlease E-mail me anything. I have never done a bridal shower before, and I am getting ready for one for my daughter's sorority sister, and I am sure it will get me into a great circle of marriage-minded girls. I want it to be the best. My E-mail address is [email protected]. Thanks in advance for any pictures, ideas .

i just sent the e-mail to the 4 of you, but the first time I sent it to renee, it came back so hopefully it will go through this time

Renee..it still won't go through to you...do you have a diff e-mail or something? It just keeps coming back...sorry

Last edited:
Hi

I am new as well and never done a PC Bridal Show. Can you email me those too?

My email is [email protected]

May as well send them to me too! Thanks a bunch for taking the time to do this for us all.

Index card systemI just thought I'd share the following info for those of you who are just starting your Bridal index system.

If you do not have any old pc catalogs to cut pics out of, you can go to your personal web-site or the pc web-site, go to the page where you shop on-line...pick the product you want to make a card for & copy & paste (by right clicking on the pic) & save the picture into another file (like Microsoft word).

Then you can print the pictures off & cut them out to glue onto index cards. You can even type the product info & price in the same document to make the cards look really nice.

This system is great, but you have to remember to update it. (I usually do this when the new season rolls around).

chefjulie_sc said:
I just thought I'd share the following info for those of you who are just starting your Bridal index system.

If you do not have any old pc catalogs to cut pics out of, you can go to your personal web-site or the pc web-site, go to the page where you shop on-line...pick the product you want to make a card for & copy & paste (by right clicking on the pic) & save the picture into another file (like Microsoft word).

Then you can print the pictures off & cut them out to glue onto index cards. You can even type the product info & price in the same document to make the cards look really nice.

This system is great, but you have to remember to update it. (I usually do this when the new season rolls around).

This is exactly what the 2 files are that I send to anyone who requests it...i got the pics off the site and have two files: one is for all of our products that remain in our catalog pretty much all of the time, and the other has just the fall and winter 2005 products. This way when we update, it's not as hard!

New to PCHello Everyone!

I am a newbie and I am very excited to have joined PC. Looking at a few postings, I am thrilled to have found this forum. I read somewhere that someone has laminated index cards and other tools that can be used at our KS or Bridal Parties. Would someone be so kind to share this info. I would certainly appreciate your help

thepamperinglady

Laurenncraigory said:
This is exactly what the 2 files are that I send to anyone who requests it...i got the pics off the site and have two files: one is for all of our products that remain in our catalog pretty much all of the time, and the other has just the fall and winter 2005 products. This way when we update, it's not as hard!

Sorry Lauren, I'd never looked at your file. :)

November is my Super Starter month. I have been a consultant with P.C. before and have missed it, when I started running into financial difficulties again I decided instead of getting a job as a bartender I would return to the wonderful world of Pampered Chef. So, I am starting over. Which is fine because I got my kit and now have all brand new items that I use everyday at home.
I love my PC stuff and even when I wasn't a consultant I was always talking about PC and telling people to buy it.
I love chef success site. I have been reading it for the past month and a half waiting for my kit to arrive. I have gotten so many great ideas. I am having my first Bridal Show on the 19th. The women who are giving the show just love all the ideas I have for the show. And it's all thanks to all of you. I never had a Bridal Show when I was a consultant the first time. I think this will be a lot of fun.
My favorite shows have been the Cookie Show, garnishing class, and the chocolate lovers. I really don't like the regular Kitchen Show. But my hosts and guests always have fun. :) :)

2ndTimeChefNovember is my 2nd Super Starter month. I was a consultant two years ago and gave it up. :( I need a second income and rather then bartend or whatever I decided to return to TPC. I really enjoyed :) my time as a consultant even though I made lots of mistakes, and really didn't push. Now I really need to make a success of my business and am finding that I really don't have to push as hard as I thought.
Anyway, On the 19th I am doing my first Bridal Show and am getting very excited. I have been reading this Chefsuccess site for the past 6 wks. while waiting for my kit. I have gotten so many great ideas for the Bridal show. The hosts are getting more and more excited also.
I prefer the theme shows to the usual Kitchen show. And I think most of my hosts and guests do too.
Thanks for all the wonderful tips for the Bridal Show. I really do need games. IF anyone has any really cute ones for Bridal Show's please let me know. :)

2ndTimeChefI am so sorry I screwed up when I butted in on that woman who needs the files. I never went on anything like this before and was just trying things out so I am very sorry. :( :confused:

Bridal Shower Index CardsLauren the index cards sound great. Could you email them to me as well. I have a shower this Saturday and would love to use that idea!

Mellisa Spivey
[email protected]

I just e-mailed them to you melissa

Lauren,
Would you mind e-mailing me the file? My addy is [email protected]

Thank you!

Copies Also!Hey Lauren,

I would love to have a copy of your files also. Can you email them to me at [email protected].

Thanks so much in advance!

Rhonda B.

Bridal Index CardsDear Lauren, I would love to receive your files on the Bridal Index Cards as well. Please email to [email protected] (this is my work email as my home computer is presently sick). Thanks ever so much for being willing & gracious enough to share the info with us. :)

Debbie Salanitro
Future Director
Portsmouth, VA

Bridal Index CardsCould you email them to me as well?? My email is [email protected]. (there is an _ underscore between lynn and berry)Thanks so much!!

FYI: Just to let you know Lauren Just had twin boys on Jan. 2nd I believe, so she is not on here that much. I know she will respond, but it may be a week or so. :D ////

awww how sweet. Congratulations sweetie. Twins how cute!

Bless your family!

Wish List Cards:p CONGRATS Lauren! I love babies and twins are twice the fun!

Could someone send me the file also, I just did a Bridal Expo and I have a lot of leads to work with.

Thanks, Mindy! :D

IM DOING ONE NOW OUT OF THE CATALOG AND JUST PUTTING THEM ONTO CARDSTOCK THEN LAMINATEING THEM. BUT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE FILES THAT YALL HAVE YOU CAN EMAIL THEM TO ME AT [email protected]

THANKS AMI

Me to pleaseLauren,

I would love copies of your pics if you wouldn't mind email them to me. [email protected]

Thank you.

With this thread being 4 pages long, I thought for sure it would contain some good information. Instead it was nothing but "can you send" requests. Guys, it is very difficult to sit and look to see who wants it sent...who you already sent to...and when was the last time you checked the thread.

Now, to beat a dead horse...
If you want someone to send you a copy of something that is not already posted, PLEASE send them a personal email by clicking on their name and sending a private message or an email. It makes their life a lot easier and keeps the threads cleaner.

Thanks Rita:D Thanks Rita,
Who has the cards on file and would be willing to share, so I can email them personally? I know Lauren does, but with the new babies I would like her to be my last option. Thanks for the help!

Could I have a copy too? I just received my starter kit and want to be up to date on everything. Thanks and have a great day.

[email protected]

Shannon

I am a newbie and I am very excited to have joined PC. Looking at a few postings, I am thrilled to have found this forum. I read somewhere that someone has laminated index cards and other tools that can be used at our KS or Bridal Parties. Would someone be so kind to share this info. I would certainly appreciate your help

and i will try to next time email my question directly but right now with me being new i have no leads.

katie reifsteck
[email protected]

HiI would love to have the file also. I have my first Bridal show this month. Thank you.

[email protected]

Are these files...Posted on this website anywhere? If not, please someone email them to me at [email protected]

Thanks

I'd love those index cards tooHi, I've got possibility of 3 showers this spring/summer and am still working out details with families. I'm also trying to figure out how to do this. I'm a visual person, need to see it to get it, lol.

If you could send it me, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Lisa

Can I too get those index cards?

Laurenncraigory said:

Hi there How do the index cards work? Are they just laminated mini pictures of what is in the catalog? How do you compose them - in a book the bride looks at or do you actually give her a bunch of laminated cards? Thanks for any help!
[email protected]

shoopmom said:
Can someone please send me the pictures they did for the index cards and then laminated them for the bride's wish list? I saw it on here and now can't find it anywhere and I have a shower to do on Saturday! Thanks!

You can email me directly @ [email protected]

Hi there Could someone please e-mail these to me, too? Thanks for any help!
[email protected]

Me too pretty pleeze with sugar on top!
I gonna laminate them on pink and white swirly paper and cut them in the shape of hearts and hang them on the bride tree! Thanks!

Me too!I could really use these for a shower in two weeks (my first :eek: ). Thanks!
[email protected]

I have some Brides interested too, could you please post or email the index cards. Thank You.

Sonal:)

Does anyone have the index card files?Does anyone have these index cards, pretty please. I really would love to have them! The two files where you can update new products as needed. No one has posted or emailed me yet and it's been about 3-4 weeks.

You all might want to PM or email the original creator of these since she may not check back to this thread at all? Go the the first page and see who has it Lauren I think and PM or email her directly that way she will at least get the request!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinkie10
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rebeccastt
  • chefchelsea
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampermeRai