• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Throwing a Great Bridal Shower - Preparing the Registry Table

In summary, the registry table at a bridal shower should include a variety of gifts at different price points, with around 20-30 gifts being displayed. It is recommended for the bride to specify her preferred brands to avoid duplicates. Guests are free to purchase non-registry items, and gifts should be neatly displayed and labeled for easy browsing.
Tara1021
I'm doing my first bridal shower tomorrow. I put the bride's registry into Excel and then did a mail merge into labels (the kind that are 10 to a sheet). Made them colorful. Then I used 3 different colored index cards. I stuck the labels on the cards according to cost. I have a 1-10, 10.25-20, and 21 and up stack. The stacks came out pretty even too! I'm going to lay them out on a table so that guests can choose things in their price range. I also included a line at the bottom that says purchased by. This way I can keep track of everything a bit better. I'll let you know how it works!

Update!

This worked AWESOME!!! I had a $1000 bridal shower show yesterday!!!! I'm so excited! It was my first shower to do!!! YIPPEE!!!

That is similar to how I do it. I have printed out cards and I have the guests write a little note card to the bride and put the cards for the items they are purchasing into the envelop. Good job and congrats on a great show!

That is great. Way to go. Its good to hear that someone had a successful bridal shower, it gives the rest of us hope.

It's now at 1224!!!!! BEST SHOW EVER!!!!

You newbies have such great Ideas keep it up great job !! I love that I.m so glad that it worked so well . I will have to keep that in mind .
Thanks

Another update!!! The show is closing at 1354!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

That's amazing! Good job!

1. What items should be included on the registry table at a bridal shower?

The registry table at a bridal shower should include a variety of gifts at different price points. This can include kitchen utensils, cookware, bakeware, serving dishes, and other kitchen essentials.

2. How many gifts should be displayed on the registry table?

It is recommended to display around 20-30 gifts on the registry table. This allows for a good selection for guests to choose from, without overwhelming the space.

3. Should the bride specify her preferred brands on the registry?

Yes, it is helpful for the bride to specify her preferred brands on the registry. This can help prevent duplicate gifts and ensure that the bride receives items she truly wants and will use.

4. Can guests purchase items not on the registry for the bride?

Absolutely! The registry table is just a guideline for guests, but they are free to purchase any gift they think the bride will appreciate. This can include personalized gifts or items that may not have been included on the registry.

5. How should the gifts be displayed on the registry table?

The gifts on the registry table should be neatly arranged and labeled with the name of the item and the price. It can also be helpful to group similar items together, such as all kitchen utensils or all cookware sets, to make it easier for guests to browse.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefJen2012