• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Need the Index Card Pictures!

In summary, Lauren is looking for the pictures that were used for the index cards and anyone who has them can email her. She also asks for the price and item number to be written on the back of the cards after they are cut out. Additionally, she asks if anyone knows the wording on the Bridal Invites that PChef sells.
Already did..She must be pretty busy, said she was pregnant with twins then, I bet she literally has her hands full. I emailed her about a week ago.

I am new to PC and trying to get all the help I can. Would you send the pics to me as well. I am really nervous about the bridal showers. Please help!!!
My e-mail is [email protected]
Thanks so much!!
Rose

I would like to do a bridal show.Could you please emailme those too?
My email is [email protected]
Thanks again!

:I would like to do a bridal show.Could you please email me those too?
Thanks again!

I would like to do a bridal show.Could you please emailme those too?
Thanks again!

Lauren, I too would love to have a copy of those. I appreciate all the help I get from all the wonderful consultants on here!

Could someone just post the cards instead of people always asking for them to be emailed? That would make the thread quite a bit shorter and EVERYONE would be able to access them!!!Thanks!

Index CardsI have the index cards too but you can't post them. The file size is too big.
I think rather than posting it here you should just email the person directly to see if they will email them to you.

Brenda K.
Independent Future Sales Director for Pampered Chef

Attachments

• new products 2006.pdf
    316.8 KB · Views: 419
Just post the actual document here, so people can DL it and you dont need to perpetually send things out :)

I have emailed several people listed here to please send me the file and I haven't received one yet. Could someone that has this file please email it to me at [email protected] Thanks so much! I need it soon, have a shower on Saturday!

Sorry!!I really hate to get this thread started again with 100 people asking for someone to email these pictures. BUT, I was wondering if any of you all still have them and would be willing to email them to me. I want to make a nice June Newsletter THAT I PROMISE TO SHARE!!!!

If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated!!
[email protected]

Thanks again!!!

[Hey,

If you are still willing could you please send the index card picture/info to me. Thank you sooooo much. I leave tomorrow to go out of state to do a bridal shower. I am originally from Ormond Beach and now live in Tampa.

Thanks,
Jodi

OkI think this is a dead thread. I guess no one out there has them any longer. I haven't heard anything.

Bridal BoardHello,

I have made a bridal board. I laminated the pages from two catalogs, cut out each picture and wording and velcroed them to the board. It does take a lot of time, but once you've done it you'll be good to go the next time.

I'm happy to send you a picture of it. I tried to upload it here, but was not successful. It says my picture exceeds the limit. I can email it to you if you wish.

Lisa

Please e-mail me. I would love to see it. I don't have a bridal show scheduled yet but I could get one ready

Thanks,

Teresa

[email protected]

Teresa,I just emailed those pictures to you. I'm happy to share!

lkspeir said:
Hello,

I have made a bridal board. I laminated the pages from two catalogs, cut out each picture and wording and velcroed them to the board. It does take a lot of time, but once you've done it you'll be good to go the next time.

I'm happy to send you a picture of it. I tried to upload it here, but was not successful. It says my picture exceeds the limit. I can email it to you if you wish.

Would you mind emailing me the pictures as well?
Thansk in advance!

Carolyn,I just emailed my pictures to you. I emailed them to your aol email address. I'm new at the chefsuccess thing, so I was unable to upload my pictures here.Lisa

Carolyn,I just emailed my pictures to you. I emailed them to your aol email address. I'm new at the chefsuccess thing, so I was unable to upload my pictures here.Lisa

Hi,
I am new to P.C. and need all the help I can get. I have someone interested in a bridal show and would love to see a picture of your board and if anyone has the index cards I would be forever grateful to you if you could send them to me.
My home e-mail is [email protected]

could I also have the information? I could use it for the expos I have planned in the near future.
Send to [email protected]
Thanks

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinkie10
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rebeccastt
  • pampermeRai
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views