• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Lead Generation: Tips for a Successful Grand Opening Launch

In summary, The author is trying to find ways to get more business from his Grand Opening Launch. He suggests looking for events in your area, contacting people you've talked to in the past, and following up.
California Girl
So I had my Grand Opening Launch and well no one came!!! I talked to everyone that same day and reminded them about it, I have given almost all of my catalogs and business cards and still no bites! what do i do now?:(:confused:

My suggestion is to find a booth at a fair of some sort. There are lots of churchs and organizations that do holiday boutiques and things of that nature. Find one and invest the $15-25 it will cost to set up for the day. Just make sure they are not allowing more than one person from each company and ask them how they are advertising it and how long they've been doing it. Chances are if this is there 2nd year or more, then they did well in the past to put forth the effort to do it again.

Then talk to everyone who comes near your booth and get contact info. That's how I start over every time we move.

thanks i have one on the 27 i hope i get some!

Follow up with everyone you invited, especially those who said they'd be there. Let them know you're sorry they couldn't make it, but you'd still like for them to see what a cooking show is all about. Let them know your next two available dates and ask which one would work better for them. You'll probably get a lot of "No, thank you" responses, but someone might bite.

Just handing out catalogs and business cards isn't going to get much business. You have to follow up. And if you've handed out catalogs to close friends and family, and you follow up and they're not interested in ordering, I wouldn't feel too bad about asking for the catalog back.

Also make sure that if you have facebook to let everyone know you're selling PC. I did that and just closed a show for a girl I haven't seen or spoken to since elementary school (I'm almost 30!)!! Also, I pampered the front office of our apartment office. It took me going in with goodies two times before one of the ladies booked a show from me.

Search craigslist for events in your area. I'm new to PC and new to our area (I signed up a few weeks after we moved here) and I scheduled several shows through craigslist and not only have I met some wonderful people, I've also booked several shows and had some pretty decent sales (6 show so far with show average of $700+).

Good luck with your business and don't give up!!! :)

dme.grant said:
Search craigslist for events in your area. I'm new to PC and new to our area (I signed up a few weeks after we moved here) and I scheduled several shows through craigslist and not only have I met some wonderful people, I've also booked several shows and had some pretty decent sales (6 show so far with show average of $700+).

Good luck with your business and don't give up!!! :)

Wait, you got bookings through craigslist??

California Girl said:
So I had my Grand Opening Launch and well no one came!!! I talked to everyone that same day and reminded them about it, I have given almost all of my catalogs and business cards and still no bites! what do i do now?:(:confused:

I'm in the process of calling EVERYONE (just about) in my cell phone. I've had one booking quite a few "interested." So I will definitely be following up on the interested. :D

I guess I was typing too fast and didn't really explain. I looked on craigslist and found some church events (fall fests, etc.). I had tables at those and got bookings from the people that stopped by. Those church fests are awesome!!!

We're not allowed to solicit on craigslist (unlike some other DS companies), but it is a great place to find those events.

Good luck to everyone!!

^^Gotcha. I was like ummmm....... LOL.

Forget not being allowed. I was thinking of it being dangerous!

I need to step up my booth game though.

I would suggest also just asking strangers when you are out and about if they you could ask then a out of the blue question. Then ask them what ever question you like, if they know someone who would like to do some christmas shopping with pampered chef, or say, do you of any one who would like to come to a pampered chef party.

Each person will answer in their own way, but it is either going be in one of 3 ways: 1) They love PC. 2) They would rather buy their products somewhere else and 3) Sure I know someone and they love....etc..

If 1, then find out what they would like to do, place an order or have a show
If 2, Don't try to puch PC down their throats, or try to convience them they are wrong.
If 3, Get contact information.

Lastly, don't be afraid to go out with your apron on to the local store or gas station. I have done it before actually had one lady run up to me begging for a catalog and book a show. Another time a different lady wrote me a check right on the spot for a large order (never meet me before, PEOPLE TRUST PAMPERED CHEF ((Just amazing to me))

Anyway good luck, and don't be afraid to find out who likes PC and who doesn't. That is where I am having some my success.

Okay, so I have looked at a couple of Black Friday flyers and I tweaked a couple of them and came up with this.

Attachments

• Black Friday Ad 2010.doc
    39 KB · Views: 262
Yes Craigslist is not allowed. We are not allowed to advertise ourselves online unless it's a social media group like FB, Twitter, MySpace, etc.

1. How can I generate leads for my Pampered Chef business?

There are several ways you can generate leads for your Pampered Chef business. One option is to host cooking parties or demonstrations in your home or at a friend's house. This allows you to connect with potential customers and showcase the products. Another option is to attend local events or fairs where you can set up a booth and promote your business. Utilizing social media and online marketing is also a great way to reach a larger audience and generate leads.

2. Can I purchase leads for my Pampered Chef business?

No, purchasing leads for your business is not recommended. These leads are often low-quality and not targeted specifically for your business. It is better to focus on generating your own leads through networking, hosting events, and utilizing social media.

3. How can I follow up with leads effectively?

Following up with leads is crucial for converting them into customers. Personalized emails and phone calls are a great way to stay in touch with potential customers. You can also send them product information or special offers to keep them interested in your business. It is important to be consistent and persistent with your follow-up to build a relationship with your leads.

4. What is the best way to approach someone about joining my Pampered Chef team?

When approaching someone about joining your team, it is important to be genuine and share your own personal experience with the business. Let them know why you love working for Pampered Chef and how it has benefited you. You can also offer to mentor them and provide support as they start their business. Networking events and social media are great places to connect with potential team members.

5. How can I keep my leads engaged and interested in my business?

To keep your leads engaged, it is important to stay connected and provide valuable content. This can include sharing recipes, tips, or product demonstrations on social media. You can also offer special promotions or incentives to keep them interested. Keeping an open line of communication and providing excellent customer service will also help to retain your leads and turn them into loyal customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Pamperedva
  • Skidget
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Intrepid_Chef