• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Can't Find My Recipe for Double

In summary, the recipe for Chocolate Swirl Bread is located on page 29 of the PAMPERED CHEF'S RECIPES cookbook.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Chocolate Swirl Bread in the mini loaf pan and I need to make it today for a Girl Guide Bazaar! Anyone know what cookbook it's in?

TIA,

kcjodih said:
Chocolate Swirl Bread in the mini loaf pan and I need to make it today for a Girl Guide Bazaar! Anyone know what cookbook it's in?

TIA,

go to consultant corner and search the recipes. I'm going to check my stash of PC recipe sites - sounds delicious! I think it might be here

http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm

Here ya go - it was there!

Double Chocolate Swirl Bread

Ingredients:
1/2 cup sliced almonds, chopped
1 cup white chocolate morsels, divided
2 package (11 ounces each) refrigerated French bread dough
1 egg white
1 tablespoon water
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels, grated
1 teaspoon vegetable oil

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray Mini Loaf Pan with vegetable oil using nonstick cooking spray. Coarsely chop almonds and half of the white chocolate morsels; place in Classic Batter Bowl.

2. On lightly floured surface, unroll one package of bread dough; do not stretch. Lightly beat egg white and water in Small Batter Bowl; brush dough with a portion of the egg mixture. Grate half of the semi-sweet chocolate morsels evenly over dough. Sprinkle with half of the almond and white chocolate mixture; roll lightly with Baker's Roller™, pressing mixture into dough.

3. Unroll remaining package of bread dough directly over first dough layer, matching seams and rolling lightly to seal. Brush dough lightly with portion of egg mixture; grate remaining chocolate morsels over dough and sprinkle with remaining white chocolate and almond mixture. Roll lightly with baker's roller.

4. Starting at narrow edge, roll dough up tightly; press edge to seal. Slice roll into 4 equal portions; place seam side down in pan. Make deep cut down the length of each loaf without cutting through ends. Brush loaves with remaining egg mixture.

5. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown (center of loaves may appear moist). Remove pan to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool 5 minutes. Remove loaves from pan. Cool completely.

6. Microwave remaining white chocolate and oil, uncovered, on HIGH 30-40 seconds or until chocolate is melted and smooth. (Do not overheat.) Drizzle chocolate over loaves; sprinkle with sliced almonds or chocolate morsels, if desired.

Yield: 4 mini loaves (4 servings per loaf)

Nutrients per serving: Calories 190, Total Fat 7 g, Saturated Fat 3 g, Cholesterol less than 5 mg, Carbohydrate 27 g, Sodium 260 mg, Fiber 0 g

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :D

SarahHi Sarah,I'm not sure which cookbook the Chocolate Swirl Bread is in, but I have a delicious recipe for it that you can make in your mini loaf pan. Here's what you'll need:Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chipsInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease your mini loaf pan with butter or non-stick spray.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a separate large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the eggs, one at a time, followed by the vanilla extract.
4. Slowly add in the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, alternating with the buttermilk, until everything is well combined.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Pour the batter into your prepared mini loaf pan, filling each one about 2/3 full.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
8. Let the bread cool in the pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.I hope this helps and that your Chocolate Swirl Bread turns out delicious! Best of luck at the Girl Guide Bazaar.Happy cooking!-Your Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is a recipe for Double?

A recipe for Double is a dish that is designed to serve twice the amount of people that a standard recipe would serve. It typically involves doubling all of the ingredients and adjusting the cooking time accordingly.

2. Where can I find a recipe for Double?

There are many sources for recipes for Double, including cookbooks, cooking websites, and the Pampered Chef website. You can also ask friends and family for their favorite recipes for Double.

3. How do I adjust the cooking time for a recipe for Double?

The cooking time for a recipe for Double will depend on the specific dish you are making. As a general rule, you can start by doubling the cooking time and then checking the dish periodically until it is fully cooked. You can also use a meat thermometer to ensure the dish is fully cooked.

4. Can I use any recipe to make a Double?

Most recipes can be doubled, but it is important to consider the ingredients and cooking method. For example, a recipe for soup may be easy to double, but a recipe for a cake may require more precise measurements and adjustments.

5. How can I make a Double if I don't have a recipe?

If you don't have a specific recipe for Double, you can use a standard recipe and adjust the ingredients accordingly. You can also try searching for a similar recipe online and use that as a guide. Be sure to make note of any adjustments you make so you can recreate the dish in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tenille V.
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • smilesarepriceless