• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!! I Am Doing My 1St Bridal Shower Next Week!

*prizes have always been a homemade Mini loaf of bread with a pretty bow and little tools tied on...paring knife, citrus peeler, mini bamboo spoon*I note each of the registry items on a very small card (label size) with the product # and price and then hang these on this grapevine trellis that I made. I then tie each of these items onto the trellis...guests can then choose their gift/gifts off the trellis (no risk of duplicates) ...when I took their order I would have them sign the back and placed within a bowl ....after the show was done, the bride would be able to see what her "gifts" were! I
Sing4Him1977
I need help. I had a bridal shower scheduled for the end of September and I just got a call from the hostess that the bride to be needs to move the date up to August 20th. I have nothing planned and I don't even know where to begin. What kind of invitations do you send out. What is the basic format of your shows? Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. I am sure there is a thread somewhere that tells me all of this but I haven't been able to find it.

Thank you in advance for all of the great tips. :chef:

Venessa
Tallahassee, FL

Has the bride given you a wishlist?

Happy to share what I've done...*did she register? Print a copy of that!
*I've always used the Bridal Invites that are on our Paperwork/Supple order...good thing, cause those will come REALLY quick for you! These also ask the guest to share a favorite recipe.
*my shows aren't really too much different...I ONLY talk about the BENEFITS of PC during the drawing slip time, it's part of my THANK YOU, remember me if...your like to receive FREE, 1/2 price...I've always felt it was the "bride's" time and to make the show about her.
*my games....1) hand everyone a Twixit and clip it somewhere visible, if you catch someone with there legs crossed you get their Twixit....the one with the most wins! 2) fill a stone with an assortment of PC products, ask the bride to SLOWLY walk pass around for everyone to see...then have her leave the room....now have everyone list what they remember about the BRIDE, what she was wearing...color...earrings, rings, makeup, open or closed toe shoes and so on. Have the bride come back out...the one with the most detailed list....wins! 3) we've gone around the room and shared a "kitchen tip" ...always fun! 4) I"ve also spelled out the couples FULL NAME (Roman & Cynthia Palahniuk) and have the guests come up with PC products that began with the first letter
*prizes have always been a homemade Mini loaf of bread with a pretty bow and little tools tied on...paring knife, citrus peeler, mini bamboo spoon
*I note each of the registry items on a very small card (label size) with the product # and price and then hang these on this grapevine trellis that I made. I then tie each of these items onto the trellis...guests can then choose their gift/gifts off the trellis (no risk of duplicates) ...when I took their order I would have them sign the back and placed within a bowl ....after the show was done, the bride would be able to see what her "gifts" were! I would also have the guests "star" the brides items on the order forms to keep track what was the Brides and what was the guests.Good luck....have fun!

Something that I have done that has gone over really well is to take a cookbook (if you have an extra one, or use a Season's Best) and have everyone write the bride a note on the pages...either best marriage tip, a note of congratulations, or whatever. Every time I do this, the guests thank me for providing something personal and I have heard back from some of the brides that they love this little gift!

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Has the bride given you a wishlist?
Yes, she filled out the bridal registry on my website.

cindylpal said:
Happy to share what I've done...*did she register? Print a copy of that!
*I've always used the Bridal Invites that are on our Paperwork/Supple order...good thing, cause those will come REALLY quick for you! These also ask the guest to share a favorite recipe.
*my shows aren't really too much different...I ONLY talk about the BENEFITS of PC during the drawing slip time, it's part of my THANK YOU, remember me if...your like to receive FREE, 1/2 price...I've always felt it was the "bride's" time and to make the show about her.
*my games....1) hand everyone a Twixit and clip it somewhere visible, if you catch someone with there legs crossed you get their Twixit....the one with the most wins! 2) fill a stone with an assortment of PC products, ask the bride to SLOWLY walk pass around for everyone to see...then have her leave the room....now have everyone list what they remember about the BRIDE, what she was wearing...color...earrings, rings, makeup, open or closed toe shoes and so on. Have the bride come back out...the one with the most detailed list....wins! 3) we've gone around the room and shared a "kitchen tip" ...always fun! 4) I"ve also spelled out the couples FULL NAME (Roman & Cynthia Palahniuk) and have the guests come up with PC products that began with the first letter
*prizes have always been a homemade Mini loaf of bread with a pretty bow and little tools tied on...paring knife, citrus peeler, mini bamboo spoon
*I note each of the registry items on a very small card (label size) with the product # and price and then hang these on this grapevine trellis that I made. I then tie each of these items onto the trellis...guests can then choose their gift/gifts off the trellis (no risk of duplicates) ...when I took their order I would have them sign the back and placed within a bowl ....after the show was done, the bride would be able to see what her "gifts" were! I would also have the guests "star" the brides items on the order forms to keep track what was the Brides and what was the guests.Good luck....have fun!
Thank you! These are some great ideas. I like the games.

One more question. What type of recipes have you prepared at the bridal shows you have done?

Whatever the Hostess wanted that I was offering at that time...probably more appetizers! I don't think I've ever done a dessert, seeing that they usually have a "shower cake". Just make the day ALL ABOUT the bride...and have fun!!!Oh...almost forgot! I went to Micheal's/Joannes and bought a plain white apron and some "bright" fine-point permanent markers and had all the guest sign her apron. At one shower there was an Art student there and she did this decorative design around the edges. Make sure that yours is the first signature wishes...this has been my gift to the bride!

1. How many guests should I invite to the bridal shower?

The number of guests you invite will depend on the location and budget for the shower. Typically, bridal showers have between 15-30 guests. Make sure to consult with the bride and her family for a more accurate guest list.

2. What types of food should I serve at the bridal shower?

The food you serve at the bridal shower can vary depending on the theme and time of day. Some popular options include finger foods, hors d'oeuvres, and light brunch items. Be sure to consider any dietary restrictions or allergies of the guests.

3. Do I need to have games or activities planned for the bridal shower?

While it's not necessary to have games or activities, they can help break the ice and keep guests entertained. Some ideas include bridal bingo, a wedding-themed scavenger hunt, or a DIY craft station.

4. How far in advance should I send out invitations for the bridal shower?

Ideally, invitations should be sent out 4-6 weeks before the shower to give guests enough time to RSVP and plan accordingly. If the shower is more casual or last minute, 2-3 weeks is also acceptable.

5. Is there a specific gift registry I should use for the bridal shower?

The bride may have a specific store or online registry, so it's best to check with her or the maid of honor beforehand. If there is no registry, guests can bring gifts that are useful for the couple's new home or experiences they can enjoy together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• higoobs
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Meigs