• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help My Director's Sister-In-Law Battle Breast Cancer in NY?

In summary, "Help From Ny Consultants" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides guidance and support to independent consultants. There is no cost to join and the program offers support in various aspects of the consultants' business. While a specific mentor cannot be chosen, consultants will be connected with an experienced consultant in their area who can provide personalized support.
lacychef
My director's sister in law has been battling breast cancer for almost a year, and is not doing really well. So, prayers needed for her.
She is wanting to travel to NY to Memorial Sloan Kettering; where they have the latest technologies in breast cancer, I guess. She is getting approval from her insurance to go there. But, with housing expenses, she is hoping to be able to find someone that can help her out. I of course thought of you all, & told my director I'd see what I could do. I don't know where this is, but if anyone can be of assistance, or know someone who could....please email me at [email protected] and I will get you my director's email. I don't check here regularly these days, so please email me.

My prayers go out to her!!

Sloan Kettering is in the city and is about 60 miles away from me. Maybe you should send this out to Jill Learner and she can pass it down to her downline. I can email you her email.

Good Luck!!!

Great Idea Coll - I was thinking Ginger might be able to know since she is near the city (as far as us Long Island girls) Lacy - messaged ya back on FB!

I'm in Upstate NY, 5 hours away, so am not helpful. However, I would highly suggest calling the hospital to see what cheaper accommodations they have set up with area hotels -- often times hospitals do this, especially with diseases like this. Best of luck to her, I'll send a prayer.

thanks ladies! If anyone else can help, let me know. Ginger?? :)

1. What is "Help From Ny Consultants"?

"Help From Ny Consultants" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where independent consultants can seek guidance and support from experienced consultants in their area. This program is designed to help new consultants grow their business and achieve their goals.

2. How can I join "Help From Ny Consultants"?

You can join "Help From Ny Consultants" by reaching out to your Pampered Chef mentor or director and expressing your interest in the program. They will connect you with an experienced consultant in your area who can provide you with guidance and support.

3. Is there a cost to join "Help From Ny Consultants"?

No, there is no cost to join "Help From Ny Consultants". This program is offered as a free resource to Pampered Chef consultants to help them succeed in their business.

4. What kind of support can I expect from "Help From Ny Consultants"?

You can expect to receive guidance and support in various aspects of your Pampered Chef business, such as product knowledge, host coaching, party planning, and marketing strategies. The experienced consultant will work with you to identify your specific needs and provide personalized support.

5. Can I choose my "Help From Ny Consultants" mentor?

While you cannot choose a specific mentor, your Pampered Chef mentor or director will connect you with an experienced consultant in your area who has expertise in the areas you need help with. You can also request a different mentor if you feel that the assigned one is not a good fit for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • hmolah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies