• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Finding a Recipe: Can Someone Post It?

In summary, to search for a specific recipe on the Pampered Chef website, use the search bar at the top of the page and enter the recipe name or related keywords. Recipe requests can also be submitted and saved recipes can be accessed through a personal recipe box or by bookmarking the page. All recipes on the website are tested and reviewed by both the team of chefs and customers, and can be easily printed using the "Print Recipe" button.
lisa717
I have read several threads about this recipe but have yet it find it....can someone link me or post it please? Thanks

Turkey Meatloaf Recipe....Here is a meatloaf recipe that I used all the time in my previous job as a Personal Chef....one of my most requested "repeat" meals........even people who don't like meatloaf like this one - and it makes it's own glaze while it's baking!

Teriyaki Meatloaf – serves 6
1 ½ lbs. Ground Turkey
½ Cup oats
¼ Cup milk
½ Cup finely chopped Carrot
½ Cup finely chopped Onion
½ Cup finely chopped Celery
1 egg
½ Cup Sugar
¼ Cup Soy Sauce (low sodium)

In Classic Batter Bowl, thoroughly mix all ingredients. Shape into two loaves, or place in mini-loaf stone. Preheat oven to 375◦, and bake loaves for 30-45 minutes. Allow to cool completely, wrap in aluminum foil, and place in freezer containers, or Glad Fresh Protect Freezer Bags. To reheat, thaw overnight in refrigerator. Preheat oven to 375◦ and reheat in foil for 20-30 minutes. *** May also be frozen before baking. To bake, Thaw overnight in refrigerator. Preheat oven to 375◦, and bake for 45-60 minutes.

Thank you!!

Hi there, I would be happy to help you with the recipe you are looking for! Can you provide me with the name of the recipe or any other details that might help me find it? I will do my best to locate it for you. In the meantime, have you checked the recipe section on the Pampered Chef website or asked your fellow consultants for help? Let me know and I'll do my best to assist you!

1. How do I search for a specific recipe on the Pampered Chef website?

To find a specific recipe on our website, simply use the search bar located at the top of the page. Type in the name of the recipe or any keywords related to it and hit enter. This will bring up a list of all the recipes that match your search.

2. Can I request a recipe to be posted on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, we welcome recipe requests from our customers! You can submit a recipe request through our contact form on the website or reach out to our customer service team. We will do our best to add the requested recipe to our collection.

3. How can I save a recipe on the Pampered Chef website?

To save a recipe, you can create an account on our website and click on the "Save Recipe" button on the recipe page. This will add the recipe to your personal recipe box for easy access in the future. You can also bookmark the recipe page on your browser.

4. Are all recipes on the Pampered Chef website tried and tested?

Yes, all of our recipes go through a thorough testing process by our team of chefs before they are published on our website. We also encourage our customers to leave reviews and ratings on recipes they have tried to provide additional feedback.

5. Can I print a recipe from the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can easily print any recipe from our website by clicking on the "Print Recipe" button on the recipe page. This will generate a printer-friendly version of the recipe for you to print and save for future use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• paultorres
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
Replies