• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Pampered Chef Test Kitchen Recipe: Where to Find It?

I just did fajitas on the grill for a show, and did this! It worked out wonderfully! We had Cheese in the two larger compartments, and sour cream and guacamole in the two smaller ones. We also made salsa, but that was in a bamboo bowl, next to the large bamboo bowl with tortilla chips.Love these ideas!
chefsolnick
Is this a PC Test Kitchen recipe or just a recipe someone came up with? Is there anywhere else to find it other than the cookbook (word file) on here? Thanks!

chefsolnick said:
Is this a PC Test Kitchen recipe or just a recipe someone came up with? Is there anywhere else to find it other than the cookbook (word file) on here? Thanks!

There is a recipe from PC - it's in Weekday Dinners Done Vol. I, and it's called Fast Family Fajitas. (or something like that.)

I started doing the Fajitas as a recipe shortly after the DCB came out - there was an add-on recipe for the pork tenderloin about doing fajitas in the SB at that time, and I took it, and revised it and added to it and made it a chicken fajita recipe. It's been golden for me!

This is also one of my most favorite and requested reipes

Thanks! I hope it's a good show recipe!! :)

chefsolnick said:
Thanks! I hope it's a good show recipe!! :)

It's a great show recipe! You can also do one of the salsas with it, too and show off the MFP. Another added bonus would be to use the Cool & Serve tray for the sour cream, cheese, etc.

That's a great idea about the C&S tray! Thank you!

winklermom said:
It's a great show recipe! You can also do one of the salsas with it, too and show off the MFP. Another added bonus would be to use the Cool & Serve tray for the sour cream, cheese, etc.

I just did fajitas on the grill for a show, and did this! It worked out wonderfully! We had Cheese in the two larger compartments, and sour cream and guacamole in the two smaller ones. We also made salsa, but that was in a bamboo bowl, next to the large bamboo bowl with tortilla chips.

Love these ideas!

1. Where can I find the Pampered Chef Test Kitchen recipes?

The Pampered Chef Test Kitchen recipes can be found on the company's website under the "Recipes" tab. You can also find them in the Pampered Chef recipe booklets or on their social media pages.

2. Are the recipes from the Pampered Chef Test Kitchen tested and approved?

Yes, all recipes from the Pampered Chef Test Kitchen go through a rigorous testing and approval process to ensure they are of the highest quality and meet the company's standards.

3. Can I submit my own recipe to the Pampered Chef Test Kitchen?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Test Kitchen welcomes recipe submissions from customers. You can submit your recipe through their website or by contacting customer service.

4. Are the ingredients for the recipes from the Pampered Chef Test Kitchen easy to find?

Most of the ingredients used in the Pampered Chef Test Kitchen recipes can be found at your local grocery store. However, some specialty ingredients may require a trip to a specialty store or can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website.

5. Can I make substitutions in the Pampered Chef Test Kitchen recipes?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the recipes from the Pampered Chef Test Kitchen to suit your dietary restrictions or preferences. However, keep in mind that the original recipe has been tested and approved, so any changes may affect the final result.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsNetNut404
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MrsNetNut404
  • kreaser
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kreaser
  • amandamnorris