• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Failed to Call Pampered Chef - Show Submission Issue

In summary, the website is supposed to be down from 12am-12pm today, but users are reporting that they are unable to submit their shows.
trps
Silver Member
I am trying to submit a show and it says failed to call PC anyone else have this issue today? Nothing wrong with my show and I submitted yesterday just fine.
Wanted to know if it was just me or PC. THANKS

The website is supposed to be down from 12am-12pm today, i imagine that's why you can't submit.

jcsmilez said:
The website is supposed to be down from 12am-12pm today, i imagine that's why you can't submit.

that's what I thought but the website is fine.

my p3 is ALL messed up- keep on getting errors all over the place

thought it was just me- cause HO looked at my p3 and told me it was environmental- meaning my computer! ( it is old- a new one is on the horizon)

I don't have any errors. Just fails to send when it starts even checked for updates the first time. Says to call them.

I would go to CC and do a manual update from there

Mine updated from P3 just won't send in the show.

yes but tech desk says to go to CC an do another manual update- maybe when you did yours was updating something went wrong or was incomplete-

you can try it- it may work or wait till monday and call tech desk

how do you
do this?

CC > Managing your business> my shows> pampered partner plus> click manual updateP3 needs to be closed first

I'm having the same issue, trying the manual update myself.

i did ran the manual update, but it didn't find the original install place and stopped. So i opened up my PP+ and i didn't get the error. Maybe a coincidence, but I could put my show in :)

Mine went through on a different computer

Maintenance period is over- so probably had something to do with what they may have been doing on the servers. hard to say.

1. What should I do if I receive a "Failed to Call Pampered Chef" error when trying to submit my show?

If you receive this error, the first step is to make sure you have a stable internet connection. If your connection is good and you still receive the error, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and attempting to submit again. If the problem persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Can I still receive credit for a show if I am unable to submit it due to a "Failed to Call Pampered Chef" error?

Yes, you can still receive credit for the show as long as you have completed all the necessary steps and have proof of the show, such as receipts or order forms. Please contact our customer service team and provide the necessary documentation for further assistance.

3. Is there a limit to the number of times I can attempt to submit a show if I receive a "Failed to Call Pampered Chef" error?

No, there is no limit to the number of times you can attempt to submit a show. However, if you continue to receive the error, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Will my host still receive their rewards if I am unable to submit the show due to a "Failed to Call Pampered Chef" error?

Yes, your host will still receive their rewards as long as all the necessary steps for the show have been completed, such as guest orders and show total. If you are unable to submit the show, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I prevent a "Failed to Call Pampered Chef" error from occurring in the future?

There are a few steps you can take to prevent this error from happening in the future. Make sure you have a stable internet connection and try clearing your browser's cache and cookies before submitting. You can also try using a different browser or device. If the error continues to occur, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBevShu
  • JessieG1212