• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Doll Cake Picks: A Mom's Panic with Only a Month Left!

In summary, Mini Doll Cake Picks are small figurines used as decorative cake toppers that come in various designs. They can be easily inserted into the top of a cake or used to decorate cupcakes or other desserts. They are made from food-safe materials and cannot be customized. With proper storage, they can last for several years, but it's recommended to use them within a year for the best quality.
pcjenr
OMG ... I've been wanting to make mini-doll cakes for my daughters b-day May 19th but I went tonight to 2 different stores and MY GOSH the doll cake picks are UGLY! Any ideas on where to get a better looking doll cake pick? Only a month to go :eek:

Use a "Kelly" doll (Barbi's little sister). Stick them in...then the kids at the party can take them home as a party favor!

BTW...don't bake the cake with the doll in...I heard from an "experienced" friend that Barbi's hair doesn't like it!!! hehehehe

HAHAHA ... TOOO funny ... I definitely thought I'd wait until after, since I'm sure the kids wouldn't like Barbie FRIED ROFL ... hahaha, thanks for sharing. I will look into it, but to be honest, if Kelly is too expensive, I might have to pass - geez ... it's SOOO expensive to have birthday parties! Thanks for the tip!

My thought on the expense factor is to use the doll as their "goody bag"...if you do those. Just save out the clothes and send each child home with a doll and outfit...

Big Lots has had Kelly dolls in the past inexpensively, and I believe that some stores have "generic" Kelly dolls.

HTH!

MUCH thanks! I ordered online and am excited to see the dolls! I couldn't find ANYTHING in stores near me - but thanks for the tips - they are kelly dolls, and should do the trick! I'll take pictures!

So, inquiring minds want to know...what was your final decision and how did they turn out?

Oops! Just saw that the party is TOMORROW! Can't wait for the reports!

1. What are Mini Doll Cake Picks?

Mini Doll Cake Picks are small figurines that are used as decorative cake toppers. They come in various designs and can add a fun touch to any cake.

2. How do I use Mini Doll Cake Picks?

To use Mini Doll Cake Picks, simply insert them into the top of your cake. You can also use them to decorate cupcakes or other desserts. Just be sure to remove them before serving.

3. Are Mini Doll Cake Picks safe for food?

Yes, Mini Doll Cake Picks are made from food-safe materials and are completely safe for use on cakes or other desserts.

4. Can I customize Mini Doll Cake Picks?

Unfortunately, Mini Doll Cake Picks cannot be customized. They come in pre-made designs and cannot be altered.

5. How long do Mini Doll Cake Picks last?

If stored properly, Mini Doll Cake Picks can last for several years. However, we recommend using them within a year of purchase for the best quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies