• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Charging for Direct Ship to Host Orders

In summary, direct ship to host is a feature offered by Pampered Chef where the host can have their guests' orders shipped directly to their doorstep. To charge for these orders, the host must provide their credit card information and will be charged once the orders are shipped. Hosts can still earn rewards on these orders, and if an order is canceled, the host's credit card will be refunded the full amount. There are no additional fees for direct ship to host orders.
irishtwinsmommy
I have a bunch of orders going directly to the host. Do I charge the 11% direct ship to host, or the $4.00? I'm confused. Thanks!!

All of the orders will ship to the host. Those will need the standard $4 shipping. Direct shipping is for those guests who want the products to come to their doors instead of to the host.

Make sense?

(And the host gets free shipping)

So is it $4.00 per customer? Or 1 charge of $4.00. Sorry to be so thick today!!

You'll charge each customer $4. You won't charge the host anything for shipping. (Thanks for the reminder, Jennifer.)

And, don't apologize. That's why we're here. Well, that and the humor.

Related to Help! Charging for Direct Ship to Host Orders

What is direct ship to host?

Direct ship to host is a feature offered by Pampered Chef where the host can have their guests' orders shipped directly to their doorstep instead of having to distribute them themselves.

How do I charge for direct ship to host orders?

To charge for direct ship to host orders, the host will need to provide their credit card information to cover the shipping costs. The amount will be charged to their card once the orders are shipped.

Can I still earn host rewards on direct ship to host orders?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards on direct ship to host orders. The total amount of the orders will count towards your party sales, which can earn you free products and discounts.

What if a direct ship to host order is canceled?

If a direct ship to host order is canceled, the host's credit card will be refunded the full amount. However, if the order has already been shipped, the shipping costs will not be refunded.

Are there any additional fees for direct ship to host orders?

No, there are no additional fees for direct ship to host orders. The shipping costs are simply charged to the host's credit card, and there are no extra charges from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • yankfan24
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • ChefMary412