• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hello, My Name Is Nicole and I Am Addicted to Little Debbies!

In summary, Leah's weaknesses include her love for carbs and her lack of willpower. She is also addicted to weight watchers lemon cakes and is participating in her first weight watchers meeting tomorrow evening.
nikked
Gold Member
I can't seem to stay away from them, and I know they are sabotaging my weight loss goals.

So, I was wondering...

What are y'all's weaknesses?

oh my goodness.... their is lots of weaknesses for me......... My #1 weakness is harbo gummie bears
and the little sweetheart hearts that come out for valentines day..... Soda is still the hard one though I gave it up at the beginning of the year..... but I haven't wanted to jsut down one either... LOL

Ice Cream!!!!!!!

Carissidy said:
Ice Cream!!!!!!!

What kind/flavor? I'm partial to the Dryer's mint chocolate chip.

mommyhugz1978 said:
Their is weight watchers ice cream

I know and its not bad!

mommyhugz1978 said:
Their is weight watchers ice cream

I just picked up their ice cream sandwiches. Hope they're good!

I do like their muffins, especially their double chocolate ones. I hoping that if I limit myself to one a day, I'll be able to stay away from LDs!

nikked said:
What kind/flavor? I'm partial to the Dryer's mint chocolate chip.

Not picky... THATS the problem! :eek:

nikked said:

I do like their muffins, especially their double chocolate ones. I hoping that if I limit myself to one a day, I'll be able to stay away from LDs!

I am starting weight watchers meetings tomorrow evening......... :cry:

nikked said:

I think they are decent... I liked 'em!

Good Goal btw and congrats on your progress!

nikked said:

They are good, have you tried skinny cows? They are to die for!!!! I love the cones, they are like drumsticks, they even have the choc in the bottom. Yummy! Can you tell I like them?:p

I haven't tried the skinny cows..... but I might have to try them sometime...

Ben & Jerry's. I love half baked and also dublin mudslide.

I am also a fan of most pasta. Carbs are my weakness.

mommyhugz1978 said:
I haven't tried the skinny cows..... but I might have to try them sometime...

You really need to they are very good!:thumbsup:

Twinkies, Cupcakes, Pies, Cakes, Pudding, Tarts, Cinnamon Rolls, Doughnuts.... anything like that. Completely lack willpower with these things. So I don't buy them anymore, and if I want to eat them I have to make them myself. From scratch. So at least I am burning calories MAKING them, and I know what is in them.

nikked said:
I can't seem to stay away from them, and I know they are sabotaging my weight loss goals.

So, I was wondering...

anything edible

missydivine said:
They are good, have you tried skinny cows? They are to die for!!!! I love the cones, they are like drumsticks, they even have the choc in the bottom. Yummy! Can you tell I like them?:p

I have, but only the sandwiches... they are yummy but expensive!

Christ Follower said:
Ben & Jerry's. I love half baked and also dublin mudslide.

I am also a fan of most pasta. Carbs are my weakness.

aint THAT the truth!

I would say my weakness is chocolate and ice cream we all love carbs in my house.

nikked said:

I love the weight watchers lemon cakes! I am sooo addicted to them

Carissidy said:
Not picky... THATS the problem! :eek:

hence...she is the president of i.c.c. :angel:

mommyhugz1978 said:
I am starting weight watchers meetings tomorrow evening......... :cry:

why are you :cry: Leah? That is an AWESOME thing! I love them, I always felt accountable and stuck with it...but last time I went my schedule was crazy and I couldn't stay consistent with it.

Good for you for going..I know u will do well.

Tonia D. said:
anything edible

lol that is me today Tonia! My mom and I went to a Choclate Fantasy event today....OMG the cheesecake, fudge, chocolate...at least I was good the rest of the week :eek:

My weakness is not having a full-time job and getting bored...

Okay...I keep seeing "i.c.c." in signature lines. What does it mean?

nikked said:
Okay...I keep seeing "i.c.c." in signature lines. What does it mean?

Ice Cream Club. I think SOME of us need to quit that club...

TWO EXTRA NIGHTS in Miami!! Courtesy of PC!Oh yea! Since we're coming from Germany, they couldn't accomodate us on a reasonably priced flight on Sunday so they're going to have to fly us in on Saturday and put us in a hotel for TWO nights!!!! WOOHOOO!

That's cool. See, PC takes care of us! :)Make sure you visit South Beach and eat some Cuban food. Gloria Estefan owns a restaurant on South Beach and I ate there last time I was there. SOOOO yummy and so much fun, too.

DebbieJ said:
That's cool. See, PC takes care of us! :)

Make sure you visit South Beach and eat some Cuban food. Gloria Estefan owns a restaurant on South Beach and I ate there last time I was there. SOOOO yummy and so much fun, too.

Noted! I need to make a list!

Isn't PC the best. They will be flying us out a day early. Just because CA is too far to get to the ship on time.

Debi said:
Oh yea! Since we're coming from Germany, they couldn't accomodate us on a reasonably priced flight on Sunday so they're going to have to fly us in on Saturday and put us in a hotel for TWO nights!!!! WOOHOOO!

That is just too cool!

It was at a Mariot last time, and they gave us money for dinner and vouchers for breakfast.

What are the dates ya'll will be in Miami? I am less than an hour away from the port and would love to come say hello to everyone!

dannyzmom said:
What are the dates ya'll will be in Miami? I am less than an hour away from the port and would love to come say hello to everyone!

We arrive the evening of the 12th and will be there all day the 13th then board the ship on the 14th.

ShanaSmith said:
It was at a Mariot last time, and they gave us money for dinner and vouchers for breakfast.

Was it near the airport or more central? I just can't wait to explore Miami.

That's so cool, Debi!!! I bet you'll have a great time!

When we stayed in Miami for the Bahamas it was a fabulous hotel! And we got quite a bit of $$ for dinner! I was surprised, I want to say $50 each!:money: It was great! And it was so nice to get to the Bahamas early!!

Related to Hello, My Name Is Nicole and I Am Addicted to Little Debbies!

As a company, we promote a healthy and balanced lifestyle, so we try to stay away from any products that may be detrimental to our health. However, we understand that everyone has their own individual weaknesses and cravings. Our goal is to provide kitchen tools and recipes to help you create healthier versions of your favorite treats, so you can enjoy them in moderation without completely derailing your weight loss goals.

Do you have any tips for curbing cravings for unhealthy snacks like Little Debbies?

Absolutely! We recommend keeping healthy snacks readily available, such as fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts, and whole grain crackers. Also, try incorporating more protein and fiber into your meals to help you feel fuller for longer. And don't forget to stay hydrated, as sometimes our bodies mistake thirst for hunger.

Are there any Pampered Chef products that can help with portion control?

Definitely! Our portion control plates and containers are designed to help you visually measure your food and maintain appropriate portion sizes. We also have a variety of tools, such as measuring cups and spoons, that can assist with portion control when preparing meals and snacks.

Do you have any healthy recipes that can satisfy a sweet tooth?

Yes, we have a wide range of delicious and nutritious recipes on our website and in our cookbooks. Some of our favorites include fruit-based desserts, like our apple crisp made with oats and honey, or our chocolate avocado pudding made with natural sweeteners. These recipes allow you to indulge in something sweet while still staying on track with your weight loss goals.

Can you recommend any cooking techniques to make healthier versions of my favorite snacks?

One of our favorite techniques is to swap out unhealthy ingredients for healthier alternatives. For example, using applesauce or mashed bananas instead of oil in baked goods, or using Greek yogurt instead of sour cream in dips and sauces. We also have a variety of kitchen tools, such as our air fryer and grill pan, that can help you make healthier versions of your favorite fried or grilled snacks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • pchefgagnon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefgagnon
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies