• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

:) Hello Everyone My Name Is Nikki I Am 25. I Currently Live in

Norfolk is a nice place to live! I have not been there yet, but I am looking forward to it. It sounds like you are doing a lot of research already. The best thing to do is to book as many shows as you can. You can always change your mind after you book the shows, but it is always better to have bookings. You can also promote your shows online and at local events. Norfolk is a great place to promote your shows. Good luck with your business!
NikkiC515
:) Hello everyone my name is Nikki i am 25. I currently live in Norfolk VA, my hubby is a Sailor and we have a 3 yr old lil boy. I am originally from NYC and have been pretty shocked with the lack of work here in VA. I have been looking to work from home for over a year but for one reason or another i have found most comapnies do not work for me. I went to my first PC party last week and loved the products i enjoy cooking though i am not excellent at it lol...but i am always up to learn new things. I told my consultant that i am very interested and i will get back to her. Since then i have done alot of research and had alot of questions answered. Then i found this site and i must say WOW heheh so much great info so many great people i love it. So...i will be signing soon and hoping to host my first catalog show on oct 5th or so..and then my first party oct 16 :) I am still doing more research so if anyone would like to give me a heads up on anything go ahead. Thank you!!

Nikki

Your starting off right!!I think you are starting off on the right track. The first suggestion that I give to everybody is to book as many shows as possible right from the start. Your original bookings lead to more bookings. Don't count on your shows for bookings, in case you do not get any. Get on the phone and talk to as many people as you can think of, even out of towners (they can do catalog shows). Let everyone know what you are going to be doing. Just a heads up, if you sign up by the end of August and you qualify by the end of September, you get the new Roasting Pan With Rack for FREE. So you might want to try and get some bookings for September. The Roasting Pan has a value of $145.

Good Luck,
Debbie :D

Hi ! Welcome !Your making a GREAT choice ! PC is awesome ! I have been with PC for a little over 1 year ! I have 2 young children, it works for me !! Ilove earning FREE products ! As well as a paycheck !! You have also found a GREAT site ! The best one out there for PC !! :)

thanks for the warm welcome and info. Debbie i know about the pan but i don't think i can get enough shows that quick because most of my friends are having other kinds of parties so they wouldn't really buy anything that is why i am waiting for Oct. :) thanks for the info though. I am taking this time to talk to all family and friends and to think of marketing and flyers and such so when i do start..i start fully aware and prepared :)

Nikki :)

Norfolk...COOLHey Nikki!! My mom, sister, stepdad, stepsister and godmother all live in or around Norfolk!! Hope you like it there!!

1. What does your job at Pampered Chef entail?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I help customers find high-quality kitchen tools and cookware that make meal preparation easier and more enjoyable. I also provide cooking demonstrations and offer tips and recipes to help people get the most out of their products.

2. What inspired you to join Pampered Chef?

I've always had a passion for cooking and trying new recipes, so when I discovered Pampered Chef and their mission to bring people together through food, I knew it was the perfect fit for me. Plus, the opportunity to earn an income while doing something I love was too good to pass up!

3. What sets Pampered Chef products apart from others?

Pampered Chef products are known for their quality and durability. They are designed to make cooking and baking tasks easier and more efficient, with features like non-stick surfaces, ergonomic handles, and precise measurements. Plus, many of our products come with a guarantee, so you can trust that you're getting the best value for your money.

4. Can anyone join Pampered Chef as a consultant?

Yes, Pampered Chef is open to anyone who is interested in becoming a consultant. You don't need any previous experience in sales or cooking - just a passion for our products and a desire to share them with others. Our team is diverse and welcoming, and we are always looking for new members to join us!

5. How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy and fun! You can either host a virtual party online or an in-person party at your home. As a host, you'll get to earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your party. Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to get started!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rebecca Clive