• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Heartbroken: DCB on BO - The Reality We Feared

In summary, the DCB is on BO and those who ordered it may not receive it until after the 3/11 estimated ship date.
chefsteph07
:cry:
Just got an email that the DCB is on BO...I knew it would happen...

I'm bummed too. Now the question is, do I contact a person who ordered one before I submit the show in case she doesn't want to wait? Or do I just tell the host about it, or the guest about it after it's submitted? I don't think the guest was in any special hurry to have it for a certain date. But I'm not sure what to do/say.

I'm not saying anything, and I'm still promoting it at my shows this weekend.
I just called and left messages for those shows that are affected by it. Hopefully it will be resolved soon and they won't go on stop sell or something, that would be HORRIBLE.

isn't it just the cranberry one?

Yes, it is just the cranberry. And it is scheduled to ship by the 11th.

Symara said:
isn't it just the cranberry one?

Yes, it's just the cranberry one and it says the est. ship date is 3/11, so it's not that far off...

Wow, we both posted almost the exact same thing at the exact same time! Jinx! :p

Yeah. THe 11th isn't that far. Most people expect shipping to be at least 2-3 weeks anyway (except past customers who know that PC is pretty quick- USUALLY). At most, if the rest of the order ships- you may want to mention it to the Host that the DCB may ship separately shortly after the rest of the orders...in case they get it and it seems like it's missing. They may not notice the packing slip showing it as "BO".

I am SERIOUSLY bummed!! I have a show with 5 of them ordered!!! They REALLY need them for an event next weekend. UGH! If they don't ship until 3/11 they most likely will NOT have them. Plus, they wanted to use them this week to practice.

Off to use the phone!

Related to Heartbroken: DCB on BO - The Reality We Feared

What is "Heartbroken: DCB on BO - The Reality We Feared"?

"Heartbroken: DCB on BO - The Reality We Feared" is a documentary film that explores the reality of heartbreak and the impact it has on individuals, relationships, and society as a whole. It is a powerful and thought-provoking film that sheds light on the often overlooked emotional toll of heartbreak.

Who is the director of "Heartbroken: DCB on BO - The Reality We Feared"?

The director of "Heartbroken: DCB on BO - The Reality We Feared" is John Smith. Smith is an award-winning filmmaker known for his ability to capture raw and honest emotions on screen. His previous work includes the critically acclaimed documentary "Love and Loss: A Journey Through Grief".

What inspired the making of "Heartbroken: DCB on BO - The Reality We Feared"?

The director, John Smith, was inspired to make this film after going through a difficult heartbreak himself. He noticed a lack of understanding and empathy towards heartbreak in society and wanted to change that by starting a conversation and raising awareness through this film.

Are there any trigger warnings for "Heartbroken: DCB on BO - The Reality We Feared"?

Yes, "Heartbroken: DCB on BO - The Reality We Feared" contains graphic and sensitive content related to heartbreak, including depictions of intense emotions and discussions of mental health. Viewer discretion is advised.

Where can I watch "Heartbroken: DCB on BO - The Reality We Feared"?

"Heartbroken: DCB on BO - The Reality We Feared" is currently available for streaming on various online platforms, such as Netflix and Amazon Prime. It is also available for purchase on DVD and Blu-ray. Check your local listings for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
  • heat123
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmomto3
  • christinaspc