• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No New BO Items? What's Going On?

In summary, Pampered Chef occasionally discontinues BO items to make room for new products that better meet the needs and preferences of their customers. While it is not guaranteed, customer feedback and demand are taken into consideration when making decisions about discontinued items. Once an item is discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef, but may still be found through third-party sellers. There is no set schedule for discontinuing BO items as it is an ongoing process of reviewing and updating the product line. Discontinued BO items can still be returned within the designated return period according to Pampered Chef's return policy.
christinaspc
Silver Member
So like every day I check in the morning to see what is on BO and what to my surpise there isn't anything on BO which is a shocker cause for the longest time there has been the Dot Stemware and I didn't think they were ever going to get that resolved but anyways it just seemed like for a while now we have had something on BO every day/week.

Yippee! Hopefully that means we'll get our replacements soon (those of us who got broken Dots Stemware).

My DS girlfriend is wanting the Dots Stemware so I am glad it is not still on BO.

I still haven't gotten mine. My host got hers today :) But hopefully mine will be in before Dec 6th when I have a fair that I want to set up an actual dinner setting to show off all the pieces.

That's great to know that they are off the back order. I was going to look tonight when I went on and forgot. Thanks.

I had a customer order the Dots Stemware on Thursday, November 13. I sent the show in yesterday, the 15th. It's showing them on backorder, but CC says nothing is on backorder. Anyone know for sure?

Related to No New BO Items? What's Going On?

1. Why are there no new BO items available?

At Pampered Chef, we strive to provide our customers with high-quality, innovative products. We are constantly evaluating and updating our product offerings to ensure that we are meeting the needs and preferences of our customers. As a result, we may occasionally discontinue certain BO items to make room for new and exciting products.

2. Will the discontinued BO items ever come back?

While we cannot guarantee that a discontinued BO item will make a comeback, we do take customer feedback and demand into consideration when making decisions about our product line. We encourage you to reach out to our customer service team and let them know which BO items you would like to see return.

3. Can I still purchase the discontinued BO items?

Once an item is discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may still be able to find these items through third-party sellers or online marketplaces.

4. How often do you discontinue BO items?

We do not have a set schedule for discontinuing BO items. Our product team is constantly reviewing and updating our product line, so there is no set frequency for discontinuations.

5. Can I return a discontinued BO item?

Yes, our return policy applies to all Pampered Chef products, including discontinued BO items. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within our designated return period for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef_kimmo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies