• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having trouble copying a Pws order to P3?

In summary, to copy a Pws order to P3, you will need to log into your P3 account, go to the "Orders" tab, and click on the "Copy Order" button to transfer the selected Pws order. Changes can be made to the Pws order before copying it to P3 by clicking on the "Edit Order" button. The Pws order and P3 order will have different order numbers. After the Pws order is copied to P3, it will no longer be visible on your Pws account and will be processed through P3. Multiple Pws orders can be copied to P3 at once by selecting all desired orders and clicking on the "Copy Order" button.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
So I LOVE this feature! However, I have an order on my website now (and it IS marked reviewed) that I am trying to copy to P3. When I go into P3 to do it though, it wont let me do it.

Any ideas?

OMGOSH! Nevermind.

I didn't run my updates. Lesson learned. All is well.

LOL!

Did you download the latest updates? I did one last week that took forever, then saw today that there was another new update that had to be installed.

ETA: We were posting at the same time! LOL

So when they tell you on CC to do your P3 updates...do them people! Ha Ha Ha!

I have the big yellow thing saying I have to update, but whenever I click on it nothing happens... and I can't do the copying the orders to PP3 from the website, unless there is something that I'm supposed to do that I don't know about... can someone walk me through this? Please!

ChefPaulaB said:
I have the big yellow thing saying I have to update, but whenever I click on it nothing happens... and I can't do the copying the orders to PP3 from the website, unless there is something that I'm supposed to do that I don't know about... can someone walk me through this? Please!

Okay, I'm just stupid :blushing:, I figured it out! Thanks anyway!

Related to Having trouble copying a Pws order to P3?

1. How do I copy a Pws order to P3?

To copy a Pws order to P3, you will need to log into your P3 account and go to the "Orders" tab. Then, click on the "Copy Order" button and select the Pws order you want to copy. The order will then be automatically transferred to P3.

2. Can I make changes to the Pws order before copying it to P3?

Yes, you can make changes to the Pws order before copying it to P3. Once you have selected the order you want to copy, click on the "Edit Order" button and make any necessary changes. Then, click on the "Copy Order" button to transfer the updated order to P3.

3. Will the Pws order and P3 order have the same order number?

No, the Pws order and P3 order will have different order numbers. This is because they are separate orders and have different systems for tracking and processing.

4. What happens to the Pws order after it is copied to P3?

After the Pws order is copied to P3, it will no longer be visible on your Pws account. The order will now be managed and processed through P3.

5. Can I copy multiple Pws orders to P3 at once?

Yes, you can copy multiple Pws orders to P3 at once. Simply select all the orders you want to copy and click on the "Copy Order" button. This will transfer all the selected orders to P3 for processing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mark Kilby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
baychef
  • PCSarahjm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
  • winklermom