• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you watched Pantry Raid on the Style channel?

In summary, "Pantry Raid on Style Channel" is a popular cooking show on the Style Channel where professional chefs raid the pantries of everyday people to create delicious meals using only the ingredients found in their pantry. The show can be watched on the Style Channel or online through various streaming services. The hosts are professional chefs known for their creativity and the pantries are chosen through a nomination process. Viewers can also find tips for organizing their own pantries for a potential raid.
JAE
Pantry Raid on the Style channel. I'm watching this for the first time. Has anyone else seen this? It's great! I seem to remember someone saying they've done something like this at a show. Tonight's show he is helping a mom with something like 7 kids learn to make something for dinner other than ordering pizza. I didn't catch the first 5 minutes, so I missed the background.

Last edited:
I didn't see it, but just had to share that I thought the title of this thread was "Panty Raid". LOL!

Good one, but "I never!" :) LOL

dianevill said:
I didn't see it, but just had to share that I thought the title of this thread was "Panty Raid". LOL!

Same here - had to look more than once!

Guess it is time for bed!

I suppose though if you have edible underwear in your pantry it could be a panty pantry raid...

I hear they taste like fruit roll-ups...;)

dianevill said:

Me too!!! :eek:

Really, I think this could be a family show, I promise. It was on at 9:00 PM. It was on Style, but it is about preparing food.

It sounds like an interesting show; I'll have to check it out (the only ones raiding my pantry lately are my children: "We're hungry!")- I guess Panty Raid would be on MTV or something like that, hey?

Maybe if I had written it like this: PantRy Raid and put the R in bold.
Would that have helped?

JAE said:
Maybe if I had written it like this: PantRy Raid and put the R in bold.
Would that have helped?
not much! I read it as panty to ;)

Related to Have you watched Pantry Raid on the Style channel?

1. What is "Pantry Raid on Style Channel"?

"Pantry Raid on Style Channel" is a popular cooking show that airs on the Style Channel. It features expert chefs who raid the pantries of everyday people and create delicious meals using only the ingredients found in their pantry.

2. How can I watch "Pantry Raid on Style Channel"?

You can watch "Pantry Raid on Style Channel" on the Style Channel, which is available on most cable and satellite providers. You can also watch full episodes online on the Style Channel's website or through streaming services like Hulu or Amazon Prime.

3. Who are the hosts of "Pantry Raid on Style Channel"?

The hosts of "Pantry Raid on Style Channel" are professional chefs who have a passion for creating delicious meals using everyday ingredients. They are known for their creativity and ability to whip up tasty dishes on the spot.

4. How are the pantries chosen for the show?

The pantries featured on "Pantry Raid on Style Channel" are selected through a nomination process. Viewers can submit their own pantries or nominate a friend or family member's pantry for a chance to be featured on the show.

5. Are there any tips for organizing my pantry for a potential raid?

Yes! The hosts of "Pantry Raid on Style Channel" often give tips and tricks for organizing your pantry to make it raid-ready. Some common tips include keeping similar items together, labeling containers, and regularly checking expiration dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• foodygirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • DebPC