• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried These Delicious Hazelnut Shortbread Cookies?

In summary, "Cookies From New Dessert Cb" is a new line of cookie products offered by Pampered Chef that are made with high-quality ingredients. Some options are pre-made, while others require baking. There are gluten-free options available and a variety of flavors to choose from. Customization is not offered, but there may be promotions and discounts available.
heat123
Silver Member
I have to make some cookies for a funeral this weekend. I looked through all of the cookies and they ALL sound super delish! Has anyone made them or give reviews of them? Thanks!~

Bumping... so no one's tried any of the cookie recipes??? :(

I made the lemon drops and they were AWESOME! And of course the s'more cups. It's just us two and we sure don't need cookies sitting around. I plan to try several of them this Thanksgiving when my kids/grandkids come from WI.

Good to know about the Lemon Drop Cookies. DH was looking at those...

I am dying to know how the Rosemary ones are. I would never think of putting Rosemary in cookies, so I am intrigued.

BOTH SOUNDED AWESOME~ thanks!~

Made the hazelnut shortbread cookies and they turned out YUMMY! They were a hit and alll gone! :) Just wanted to share!

1. What is "Cookies From New Dessert Cb"?

"Cookies From New Dessert Cb" is a new line of cookie products offered by Pampered Chef. These cookies are made with high-quality ingredients and are perfect for any occasion.

2. Are the cookies from "Cookies From New Dessert Cb" pre-made or do I have to bake them myself?

Our "Cookies From New Dessert Cb" products come in a variety of options. Some are pre-made and ready to eat, while others require baking. Please check the product description for more information.

3. Are there any gluten-free options available in the "Cookies From New Dessert Cb" line?

Yes, we offer gluten-free options in our "Cookies From New Dessert Cb" line. These cookies are made with alternative flours and are perfect for those with gluten sensitivities or dietary restrictions.

4. Can I customize my own cookie assortment from "Cookies From New Dessert Cb"?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for our "Cookies From New Dessert Cb" line. However, we have a wide variety of flavors and types to choose from to satisfy any cookie craving.

5. Are there any special deals or discounts for purchasing "Cookies From New Dessert Cb" products?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts for our "Cookies From New Dessert Cb" line. Make sure to check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • mom4angela
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg