• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried these amazing spicy pecans yet?

In summary, the Spicy Pecans have a medium level of heat due to a blend of cayenne pepper, chili powder, and other spices. They are gluten-free and cannot be customized for spiciness. They should be stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place or in the refrigerator for longer shelf life. The Spicy Pecans can be used as toppings for salads, soups, ice cream, and in recipes such as spicy pecan crusted chicken or as a topping on roasted vegetables.
KayPT
So I had to post this. These are so good, and go well with the cheese and sauce appetizer. Bring 1 Tablespoon water, 1/4 cup sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cayanne pepper to boil in the micro in the micro cooker. Stir in 1 1/2 cups pecans, stir to coat. Bake on parchment paper on a cookie sheet or stone, 350 degrees for about 15 minutes. They are so good!!

Mmmmm - these sound good!

Thank you for sharing this recipe! These sweet and spicy pecans sound like the perfect addition to any appetizer spread. I will definitely be trying them out at my next gathering.

1. How spicy are the Spicy Pecans?

The spiciness of our Spicy Pecans can vary for each individual as it contains a blend of cayenne pepper, chili powder, and other spices. However, overall they have a medium level of heat.

2. Are the Spicy Pecans gluten-free?

Yes, our Spicy Pecans are gluten-free. They are made with all natural ingredients and do not contain any gluten-containing products.

3. Can I adjust the level of spiciness in the Spicy Pecans?

Unfortunately, we do not offer a customizable spiciness level for our Spicy Pecans. However, you can add more or less of the seasoning mix to adjust the heat to your liking.

4. How should I store the Spicy Pecans?

The Spicy Pecans should be stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. They can also be stored in the refrigerator for a longer shelf life.

5. How can I use the Spicy Pecans in recipes?

The Spicy Pecans make a great topping for salads, soups, and even ice cream. They can also be used in recipes such as spicy pecan crusted chicken or as a topping on roasted vegetables for an extra kick of flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies