• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow! Asian Green Bean Easy Easy Easy! Thank You, Pampered Chef!

In summary, to prepare Pampered Chef's "Wow! Asian Green Bean Easy Easy Easy!" dish, you will need to trim and cut the green beans, cook them with garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes, and add soy sauce and sesame oil for flavor. You can substitute the green beans with other vegetables and the dish is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It can be made ahead of time, but the texture and taste may differ. You can also adjust the spice level to your liking by adding more or less red pepper flakes.
scottcooks
Gold Member
I have some great fresh, thin green beans, and was trying out some of the barbecue sauces. Well...

7-8 oz. fresh (or frozen) whole green beans
1 tspn olive oil
1/4 cup water
Pampered Chef Korean Barbecue Sauce
1/4 cup slivered or sliced almonds
Stainless or Exec. 10" Skillet

Combine oil and water over high heat until water bubbles. Add green beans and cook 1-2 minutes with lid on. Add 1/4 cup Korean Barbecue Sauce and Almonds, stir until beans are coated and serve.

Just the right amount of kick, awesome flavor. Way to go, Pampered Chef!

+gluten free
+vegan; would be great with tofu
-seemed like pretty high sodium
+fast
+healthy
+amazing flavor

Made this for lunch after I read your recipe. YUMMMO! Definitely on my regular recipe list!

Wow, that sounds delicious! I love using fresh green beans in my cooking too. Have you tried any other barbecue sauces besides the Pampered Chef one? I've been wanting to experiment with different flavors. Also, thanks for mentioning that it's gluten-free and vegan, that's always helpful for those with dietary restrictions. Is there anything else you would add or change in the recipe? I'm definitely going to give it a try! Thanks for sharing!

1. How do I prepare the Asian Green Bean dish from Pampered Chef?

To prepare Pampered Chef's "Wow! Asian Green Bean Easy Easy Easy!" dish, start by trimming and cutting the green beans into bite-sized pieces. Then, heat oil in a large skillet and add in the green beans, along with garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes. Cook for about 5 minutes until the beans are tender. Finally, toss in some soy sauce and sesame oil for added flavor. Serve hot and enjoy!

2. Can I substitute the green beans with another vegetable?

Yes, you can definitely substitute the green beans with another vegetable of your choice. Some great alternatives include broccoli, snap peas, or bell peppers. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly to ensure all the vegetables are cooked to your liking.

3. Is this dish suitable for vegetarians and vegans?

Yes, this dish is suitable for both vegetarians and vegans. The recipe does not call for any meat or animal products, making it a great option for those with dietary restrictions.

4. Can I make this dish ahead of time?

While this dish is best served fresh, you can definitely make it ahead of time if needed. Just keep the cooked green beans in an airtight container in the fridge and reheat in a skillet or microwave before serving. However, the texture and taste may slightly differ from when it is freshly made.

5. Can I adjust the spice level of this dish?

Yes, you can adjust the spice level of this dish to your liking. If you prefer a spicier dish, you can increase the amount of red pepper flakes or add in some chopped chili peppers. If you prefer a milder dish, you can omit the red pepper flakes altogether or reduce the amount used. Feel free to customize the dish to suit your taste buds!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam