• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried the Delicious Chicken Fajitas in the Deep Covered Baker?

In summary, the conversation is about someone expressing their gratitude for the Chicken Fajita show and recipe that has helped them sell more products and gain more bookings. The original creator of the show adds their thanks and others in the conversation share their success stories and plans to use the show in their business. There is also a side conversation about a personal matter.
I just have to say thank you to whoever put the Chicken Fajita show together on here. It Rocks!!! I just ran my stats, July I did the 30 min chicken and this month the Chicken Fajita in the DCB. I have sold a total of 36 bakers since 9/2006 BUT I have sold 18 in July and August this year!!! Thank you!

cincychef said:
I just have to say thank you to whoever put the Chicken Fajita show together on here. It Rocks!!! I just ran my stats, July I did the 30 min chicken and this month the Chicken Fajita in the DCB. I have sold a total of 36 bakers since 9/2006 BUT I have sold 18 in July and August this year!!! Thank you!
Hey! You're welcome! (yep - it was me!) Glad it's worked out so well for you!

:)
ChefBeckyD said:
could I ask you where I can the chick fajita show info? always looking for new ideas and earned the DCB with the"in the bag" points. my friends are getting tired of my usual focaccia recipe (although I still love it)!

My computer crashed, and I lost the original...but I think it was Linda Childs who did this one....it's one of the best things I've ever done for my business, and the DCB is like GOLD for me!

Attachments

• Easy Chicken Fajitas in the Deep Covered Baker1a.doc
    88.5 KB · Views: 397
Thanks for that. Looking forward to trying the recipe soon.

It's my gold too!! I did a count on how many DCB I've sold in 1 year. I was shocked :eek:...121...73 of them at full price!!! WOW, I'm excited for this November to see how many I can add to that total!
I did the frozen chicken breasts like JAE does and they worked! I tried it at my show this past Monday. Very cool. I put 3 bnls snls breasts in, sprinkled BBQ rub on one side, put it in for 8 mins, turned them over, sprinkled more rub on and put it in for 6 more minutes. I left the lid on for about 15 minutes after I took them out and there was still steam in there when I lifted it up. I ended up with an $875 show, 3 bookings and a recruit :). That was a great way to end my August and SS 08 season!

chefruthie said:
It's my gold too!! I did a count on how many DCB I've sold in 1 year. I was shocked :eek:...121...73 of them at full price!!! WOW, I'm excited for this November to see how many I can add to that total!
I did the frozen chicken breasts like JAE does and they worked! I tried it at my show this past Monday. Very cool. I put 3 bnls snls breasts in, sprinkled BBQ rub on one side, put it in for 8 mins, turned them over, sprinkled more rub on and put it in for 6 more minutes. I left the lid on for about 15 minutes after I took them out and there was still steam in there when I lifted it up. I ended up with an $875 show, 3 bookings and a recruit :). That was a great way to end my August and SS 08 season!

Hey Ruthie - you didn't call me Wednesday!

ChefBeckyD said:
Hey Ruthie - you didn't call me Wednesday!

I know...I'm a loser:cry::eek:. I had to get all the MOPS stuff done for church. I'm not great (okay not even good) on the computer, so I was e-mailing stuff to DH and he would fix it and e-mail it back to me. I love him :love:.
It's all done now! Are you free tomorrow morning?

Sorry for the hijack!

ChefBeckyD said:

Thanks! Great job Cincy! I'm offering the Easy fajitas or fabulous fajita pizza for September. (Both in the baker) I want to see great sales like you!!

Ooh -- let me add my thanks! I sent this to some customers that had bought the DCB, and they all raved over it. So I offered it as a booking calling it "15 Minute Fajitas" and am doing the first show around it next month. I'm very excited!

Love this board -- and the folks on it. :)

J.

1. What is the recipe for Chicken Fajitas Thank You!?

The recipe for Chicken Fajitas Thank You! can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in our recipe book. It includes chicken breast, bell peppers, onions, fajita seasoning, and tortillas.

2. How long does it take to make Chicken Fajitas Thank You!?

The total time for making Chicken Fajitas Thank You! is approximately 30 minutes. This includes prep time and cooking time.

3. Can I make Chicken Fajitas Thank You! in the oven?

Yes, you can also make Chicken Fajitas Thank You! in the oven. Simply place the seasoned chicken and vegetables on a sheet pan and bake for 15-20 minutes at 375°F.

4. What other toppings can I add to Chicken Fajitas Thank You!?

You can add toppings such as shredded cheese, sour cream, guacamole, salsa, and cilantro to your Chicken Fajitas Thank You! for added flavor and texture.

5. Can I use a different type of meat for Chicken Fajitas Thank You!?

Yes, you can use different types of meat such as steak, shrimp, or tofu for Chicken Fajitas Thank You!. Adjust cooking times accordingly based on the type of protein used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dana_jni
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
dana_jni
  • Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • K.Shaffer