• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried the 20 Min Ribs Recipe?

In summary, Alicia is considering adding this recipe to her S/S show line-up. She can't try it, because her husband doesn't have a fit for the DCB. She recommends getting a new microwave if you're in the market for one. The recipe for the ribs is on the website under recipes/themes. Alicia is so excited to try this recipe that she's willing to wait a few days for her order to process.
alibene80
Hi everyone!

I was thinking of adding this to my S/S show recipe line-up, it seems like it would be impressive, quick and a good show recipe. I can't try it, because my MW doesn't fit the DCB. Has anyone tried it, and is it a good recipe?
Thank you

Alicia

I agree!! I did put mine on the grill outside after using the DCB, but they were fabulous!

It's an awesome show recipe. I do the grill part in the grill pan to show that off too. It's one of those WOW! recipes!:thumbup:

They are wonderful! Give them a try. I was not sure and really thought my husband would not like them, but he loved them!

Incredible!! They were so good we made them for a superbowl party...about 4 batches throughout the game... and used the grill pan. Great for a man show:)

Thanks everyone!!! I am definitely going to do them, and I think I'm going to offer the Strawberry Ice recipe with them.

I have a customer who loves them. We don't eat pork, so I haven't made them here, but she says she makes them about once a week.

I'm going to have to try these now...though I don't like any BBQ stuff...I'll just put that on for the boys

You all have definately made me want to try them.

What recipe do you use?

I cooked them about 2 weeks ago and loved them. Wish I could fit more ribs in the DCB as I needed to make two batches.

alibene80 said:
I can't try it, because my MW doesn't fit the DCB.

It's time to get a new microwave! It would also be a tax deductible purchase. I did this when I first got my DCB. Haven't regretted it yet!

Good luck with the ribs. Sounds like I may just have to give them a try.

I am so anxious to get the DCB! I have so much that I want to try! This sounds wonderful!

If you were planning to do this for a show, how do you know that the DCB will fit in the host's microwave? Do you ask them ahead of time?

I agree with you, Bethany! I have been wanting a new microwave for quite some time now! It seems as though my husband does not agree. Maybe something will "happen" to the old one. hahahahaha.

Teresa LM said:
I am so anxious to get the DCB! I have so much that I want to try! This sounds wonderful!

If you were planning to do this for a show, how do you know that the DCB will fit in the host's microwave? Do you ask them ahead of time?

OMGoodness! you HAVE to get the DCB! It's what made me become a consultant!! IT SAT IN MY GARAGE FOR A yearYEAR (Poor neglected thing!) but when I opened it I found THIS site which taught me the value of it. Now I have a fat, full and happy husband and a brilliant career! Get a new Microwave if you have to...it is WORTH THE INVESTMENT!:love::thumbup:

It fits in my mircrowave! I found the measurements on the rib recipe info. I just added it to my order. Now we'll see if my order will go through in the KE. I have to wait a few days till I earn some more PC dollars.

1. What is the 20 Min Ribs recipe?

The 20 Min Ribs recipe is a quick and easy way to make delicious ribs in just 20 minutes using our Pampered Chef Quick Cooker.

2. Do I need any special equipment to make the 20 Min Ribs?

Yes, you will need our Pampered Chef Quick Cooker to make the 20 Min Ribs recipe. This innovative appliance combines the functions of a pressure cooker, slow cooker, and rice cooker in one, making it perfect for fast and flavorful meals.

3. Can I use any type of ribs for this recipe?

We recommend using boneless pork ribs for the 20 Min Ribs recipe. However, you can also use bone-in ribs, but they may take a little longer to cook.

4. How do I ensure the ribs are cooked properly in just 20 minutes?

The key to cooking ribs in just 20 minutes is to use the quick pressure release method on the Pampered Chef Quick Cooker. This will quickly release the pressure and help the ribs cook faster without sacrificing tenderness or flavor.

5. Can I add my own seasoning to the 20 Min Ribs recipe?

Absolutely! The 20 Min Ribs recipe is versatile and can be customized to your taste preferences. You can add your favorite BBQ sauce, rub, or marinade to the ribs before cooking to enhance the flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • StacieB