• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Seen the New Knife Pictures?

S
sfdavis918
The ones that flash on the homepage? The ones taken at an angle are actually making me not feel good!:eek: Motion sickness or something!

I got that same feeling. I felt like I was upside down!!!

I found it a bit disconcerting. Maybe we should all be writing to HO aobut our impressions.

I am definitely going to do that! I don't think I can take a month of that!:p

I just went and took a look too. It does look weird. Gets attention though!

I get dizzy really easy and gotta say this did make me dizzy. And if you don't know that we added the 3" pairing, it looks like all it is is a close-up of the small knive in the group shot. Gotta go contact HO about this now...

ACK!!!!!

Checking fingers for cuts - that's just weird

Isn't that weird that we're all having (what seems to be) the same physical reaction to it?

Am I not looking at the same picture? on the regular pamperedchef.com page? I don't see anything odd.

No, the ones on our personal website homepage. Sorry, I should have been a bit clearer. :)

Yikes! Now I understand!
The main picture of all of the knives is fine but those other ones are horrible! They made me seasick!

Related to Have You Seen the New Knife Pictures?

1. What are the new knife pictures on the homepage?

The new knife pictures on the homepage are updated images of the knives that are currently available for purchase. They are intended to showcase the design and features of each knife.

2. Why do the pictures appear to be taken at an angle?

The pictures are taken at an angle to provide a better view and perspective of the knives. This allows customers to see the design and details of the knives more clearly.

3. Why do the angled pictures make me feel motion sickness?

The feeling of motion sickness is caused by the visual stimuli of the angled pictures, which can be disorienting for some individuals. This is a common reaction for those who are sensitive to motion or have a history of motion sickness.

4. Is there a way to view the pictures without feeling motion sickness?

If you are prone to motion sickness, you can try looking at the pictures from a distance or taking breaks in between viewing them. You can also adjust the brightness and contrast on your screen to reduce the visual stimuli.

5. Are there any health risks associated with viewing the pictures?

No, there are no health risks associated with viewing the pictures. The feeling of motion sickness is temporary and should subside once you stop looking at the pictures. If you continue to experience discomfort, it is recommended to consult a medical professional.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • emiscookin