• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you seen our locally grown and made Farmers Market booth?

In summary, the speaker has been participating in a small Farmers Market in a rural area near their home for a few months. They have recently made a banner and plan to order another one soon. Other participants in the conversation have commented on the speaker's display and discussed their own experiences with selling at farmers markets. Some have been successful while others have run into restrictions based on the products being sold.
PamperedSD
I have been doing my Farmers Market for a couple of months now. Here are a few pictures. It is a small FM in a rual area just outside of where I live. I just made a banner on vista print and will be ordering one from Merill soon.

Let me know what you think

THANKS!

Attachments

• PC-FM-booth 002.jpg
    PC-FM-booth 002.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 913
  • PC-FM-booth 001.jpg
    PC-FM-booth 001.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 741
  • PC-FM-booth 003.jpg
    PC-FM-booth 003.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 743
Looks nice.

Looks good. Have you had any luck at the Farmers Market? I live in a small rural town, as well, and have thought about it, but it seems that anyone who is not selling fruits, vegetables, or flowers are selling homemade items.

Nice display. Have you gotten much business from doing this? Bookings? orders? Recruits?

Cute! I noticed you are using the measuring cup as a pen holder. That's a wonderful idea! I also love how you are using a pineapple to hold up the wedger. Another eye catcher. ;)

Sheila said:
Cute! I noticed you are using the measuring cup as a pen holder. That's a wonderful idea! I also love how you are using a pineapple to hold up the wedger. Another eye catcher. ;)

Thanks Shelia! I use the measuring cup as my pen holder at all my shows - I've actually sold one or two from people seeing it. I generally use the prep bowls to measure anything at my shows.

Did you have to get permission to set up at the farmer's market or you just set up in the parking lot? I think it's a great idea and you get some ideas!

I wish I could set up in our Farmer's Market =/ I asked but they said I
couldn't because its not 'made' within 50 miles.

I have run into that too. As the products are "imported" they will not allow it. I have a couple more to check out so... Cory - you never did tell us if it is working for you!!!

anyone in va had luck with farmers markets I have not, like someone else posted its not "made"

I wanted to do it at our farmers market but it has to be locally grown or made.

What are some tips for taking great photos of my farmers market booth?

1. Use natural lighting: Make sure to take photos during the day when there is plenty of natural light. This will make your booth and products look more vibrant and inviting.

2. Showcase your products: Make sure to include a variety of your products in the photos. This will give customers a better idea of what you have to offer.

3. Keep it clean and organized: Before taking photos, make sure your booth is clean and well-organized. This will make your products stand out and give a professional look to your booth.

4. Include a sign or banner: A sign or banner with your business name and logo will add a personal touch to your photos and make your booth more recognizable.

5. Take multiple angles: Don't be afraid to take photos from different angles to show off your products and booth setup. This will give customers a better sense of what your booth looks like and what you have to offer.

What should I avoid when taking photos of my farmers market booth?

1. Blurry or dark photos: Make sure your photos are clear and well-lit. Blurry or dark photos can make your booth and products look unappealing.

2. Cluttered background: Avoid taking photos with a cluttered background, as this can be distracting and take away from your products.

3. Too many filters: While filters can enhance photos, too many filters can make them look unnatural. Keep filters to a minimum and let the natural beauty of your booth shine through.

4. Incomplete or messy setup: Before taking photos, make sure your booth is fully set up and looks presentable. Messy or incomplete setups can give a negative impression to potential customers.

5. Busy or crowded booth: Try to take photos when your booth is not too busy or crowded. This will help your products stand out and make it easier for customers to see what you have to offer.

Can I use my farmers market booth photos for marketing purposes?

Yes, you can use your farmers market booth photos for marketing purposes. They can be used on your website, social media platforms, and in promotional materials such as flyers or brochures. Just make sure to give credit to the photographer if necessary.

Do I need to get permission from other vendors or customers before taking photos at the farmers market?

It is always a good idea to ask for permission before taking photos of other vendors or customers at the farmers market. Some people may not be comfortable with their image being used for marketing purposes. It is also a sign of respect to ask for permission before taking someone's photo.

Can I edit my farmers market booth photos before using them?

Yes, you can edit your farmers market booth photos before using them for marketing purposes. However, make sure not to alter the products or booth setup too much, as this can be misleading to customers. Stick to minor edits such as adjusting lighting or cropping the photo.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emo812
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
MHPampered
  • jj16
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smartcookie