• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Received Your Mega Scraper Yet?

The Mega Scraper was never on stop sell, we just weren't able to get ours. They said that they would ship out "SOMETIME" after the new season. They never said a specific date. Glad to finally hear that they are coming!
peichef
I (like many of us) earned the mega scraper as part of the Nov S-A-T. I'm sure that when PC sent word that the mega scraper would be delayed for consultants, they told us we'd get them in early April.

I haven't received mine yet. Has anyone received one (as part of SAT)???

They're still on stop sell for consultants, so they haven't shipped yet. Maybe there'll be info about them in this week's Newswire.

thanks Ann.Last I had heard was that they'd ship in April. I love my micro scraper & really want to get my hands on a mega scraper b/c I KNOW they will sell once I can demo them.

I was also wondering about this. I missed the info about them being on STOP SELL. Does anyone know why? (Just curious!)

It is on stop sell only for Consultants. Customers can order them. HO did that because there was a brief manufacturing problem that was fixed, but they didn't have as much inventory before the season started as they wanted. So, rather than put them on stop sell for customers, they made them available to customers, but consultants will have to wait until inventory levels go up. It was mentioned in the weekly email from HO right around when the sample packages came out.

chefann said:
It is on stop sell only for Consultants. Customers can order them. HO did that because there was a brief manufacturing problem that was fixed, but they didn't have as much inventory before the season started as they wanted. So, rather than put them on stop sell for customers, they made them available to customers, but consultants will have to wait until inventory levels go up. It was mentioned in the weekly email from HO right around when the sample packages came out.

Yeah, so would everyone stop selling so many of them, so we can get ours?:D :D :D

(just kidding!)

ChefBeckyD said:
Yeah, so would everyone stop selling so many of them, so we can get ours?:D :D :D

(just kidding!)

I'm doing my part!:D

I had a catalog show and ordered it a couple of months ago. It's mega alright, LOL.

I had no idea my customers could order it. Dang, I could've had more in sales.:p Thanks!

Same here. I told people they couldn't order them!

Mega Scrapers Will be Shipped This Week
The delays our vendor had been experiencing in producing the Mega Scraper (#1701) have been resolved and we will begin shipping back orders.

For Consultants who have earned or purchased the Mega Scraper through the November 2007 Sell-A-Thon, Director Benefit Kits (Directors only), or Sample Orders, your Mega Scraper will be shipped this week.

We appreciate your cooperation and apologize for any inconvenience this
delay may have caused.

Just received this in the PC Newswire!

This just emailed to all consultants!::

Mega Scrapers Will be Shipped This Week
The delays our vendor had been experiencing in producing the Mega Scraper (#1701) have been resolved and we will begin shipping back orders.

For Consultants who have earned or purchased the Mega Scraper through the November 2007 Sell-A-Thon, Director Benefit Kits (Directors only), or Sample Orders, your Mega Scraper will be shipped this week.

We appreciate your cooperation and apologize for any inconvenience this delay may have caused.

woo hoo!!!! That didn't come through in our Cdn "Weekly Bites" but I'm going to choose to believe that this holds true for those of us North of the Border, too.I'm so excited. I'm having a GREAT PC day!!

Let me tell ya - its HUGE!!! My friend ordered it and I was like....

huge? Like how huge? Will it fit comfortably in my TTA w/o encrouching on its neighbours, or will I be forced to put it in a drawer!?!?How much longer is it when compared to our traditional scraper collection?

It's big but skinny so it will fit fine in the TTA. I don't know how much longer it is though, the catalog gives pretty good demensions.

It was never on stop sell, we just weren't able to get ours. They said that they would ship out "SOMETIME" after the new season. They never said a specific date. Glad to finally hear that they are coming!

1. What is the Mega Scraper and what is it used for?

The Mega Scraper is a versatile kitchen tool designed for scraping, scooping, and measuring ingredients. It can be used for tasks such as scraping batter from bowls, scooping cookie dough onto baking sheets, and measuring and leveling dry ingredients.

2. How is the Mega Scraper different from other scrapers on the market?

The Mega Scraper is larger and more durable than most scrapers, making it perfect for handling large batches of ingredients. It also has a unique curved shape that allows it to easily fit into corners and edges of bowls and pans.

3. Can the Mega Scraper be used on non-stick surfaces?

Yes, the Mega Scraper is safe to use on non-stick surfaces. Its silicone material is gentle and will not scratch or damage non-stick coatings.

4. Is the Mega Scraper dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Mega Scraper is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it to prolong its lifespan.

5. How do I redeem my free Mega Scraper with my Pampered Chef purchase?

To redeem your free Mega Scraper, simply add it to your cart at checkout when making a qualifying purchase. The discount will be automatically applied. If you have any trouble, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monicag
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchefgurl
  • jrstephens
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
Replies