• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you ever done a cooking show in a tiny house?

R
RachelNguyen
I just got off the phone with tonight's host and because of the weather (100 degrees +) she wants to move the show inside to her tiny, air conditioned, house. She is requesting that we make the recipe ahead of time and not do a demo. I haven't ever done one of these, so I would like to ask if any of you guys have and how it worked. I gather that her house is tiny, so the guests will be spread out in different rooms, like an open house. I am thinking even the cucumber/lime demo would be out of the question. Maybe just show a few of my favorite tools? Bring some cookware and a stone or two for display?

Thanks!

Rachel

Do a search for Tom Marston. He does a no-cooking cooking show and just reached the 1 million mark in sales in 10 years.

You might do the ice cube in the saute pan demo, show how the microfiber towel absorbs 2 cups of water, & just do some talking about specials....ask everyone to talk about their fave products, like Tom does, see how many different uses people have for the same product.

I used to do the "amazing potato" demo when I started out. I premade the recipes and demoed all the tools I had on 1 potato or cucumber either will do.

Cucumber, carrot, apple, potato... me too. I have brought a recipe & a bag of fruit & veggies and just started talking. Not my best shows, but average non the less.

Good Luck!

Related to Have you ever done a cooking show in a tiny house?

1. Have you ever done a cooking show in a tiny house?

Yes, I have done a cooking show in a tiny house before. It can be a unique and fun experience, but it also presents some challenges.

2. How does it work to do a cooking show in a tiny house?

Typically, the show will be set up in a similar way to a regular cooking show, with a kitchen area and cooking equipment. However, the space is much smaller and more compact, so there may be limitations on what can be done and displayed.

3. How do you handle hot weather in a tiny house cooking show?

In hot weather, it is important to make sure the tiny house has proper ventilation and air conditioning. It may also be helpful to keep the cooking portion of the show as short as possible to avoid making the space even hotter.

4. Can you still do a cooking demo in a tiny house?

It may be more difficult to do a cooking demo in a tiny house due to limited space and potential distractions. However, it is still possible to demonstrate some recipes or techniques, as long as they are adapted to the space and equipment available.

5. How can you make a tiny house cooking show visually appealing?

One way to make a tiny house cooking show visually appealing is to bring in some colorful and eye-catching props, such as cookware and utensils. You can also utilize the different rooms and spaces in the tiny house to showcase different aspects of the cooking process, such as prep work in the living room and cooking in the kitchen area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deanna_g
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
HealthNut
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • Careyann