• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Ever Bought Anything From an Infocommercial?

In summary, the conversation covers various products that were bought on impulse or from infomercials, including Green Bags, a Bullet Blender, an AbLounger, and an Esteban guitar set. The speakers also mention their experiences with exercise equipment and other items bought from QVC and "As Seen on TV" stores. The conversation also includes a discussion about a teeth whitening kit and the results of a Home Office Lead Show.
ChefLisa
Results of Home Office Lead ShowHi all!

My show, from the list of previous hosts Home Office sent, was last night. The show closed just over $500.00. Not too bad for something unexpected. The best part, I have a booking from it for October 8!

I am so grateful to Home Office for looking out for us.

Lisa

I never do- but a couple weeks ago on an impulse I bought these Green Bags. They're supposed to keep fresh fruit and vegies fresh much longer when stored in them. I haven't used them yet- I hope they work as well as they said.

I got The Bullet Blender. Loved it until it broke after a few months :(

Nope... I've been able to resist... no, wait... *hangs head*... we did buy an AbLounger thanks to an infomercial... I'd almost forgotten. But I did the ordering online, not via phone and only after researching it, not just going 'ooh, I gotta have that' while watching TV... alas, DH uses it far more than I. At least it gets used! LOL

Not off the infomercial but I have bought from those "As Seen on TV" stores when we go to the mountains in TN.

We bought the food saver from an infomercial and we love it we have had it almost 5 yrs now.

Nope never, too skeptical!

I bought the green bags and they DO work...I use them all the time! The only thing I have found they don't work on is mushrooms, they turn brown too fast. But, I put all my veggies in them and fruits in the summer and yes, they last longer.

I have also bought more exercise equipment than I'd care to admit and don't use it! (nor my gym membership that I HAD to get)!!!!

LOL! Yes, the Computer guy thing. Can't remember the name but it was a TOTAL rip off! Total false advertizing. They don't tell you that you're signing up to be in a "club" where you'll be receiving program after program that you have to pay a ridiculous amount of money for.

Oh ya, my MIL recently sent a big package to us. It is the entire Esteban guitar set. Guitar (which we have no idea how to play), case, learning DVD's, small amplifier, etc. That was from QVC though so I don't know if that counts.

@ 10 years ago I bought a teeth whitening kit. It worked okay, but it was those yucky trays that you had to wear for 30 mins! Crest Whitstrips are so much better.

Admin Greg said:
I got The Bullet Blender. Loved it until it broke after a few months :(

I think I would like to get one of these, anyone else have one and like it or have it last longer?

Can you really make the things that they show on TV and how easy is it to clean (without a dishwasher !)?

Related to Have You Ever Bought Anything From an Infocommercial?

1. What is an infomercial?

An infomercial is a form of television commercial that promotes a product or service by providing detailed information and demonstrations. It is typically longer than a traditional commercial, often lasting 30 minutes or more.

2. Are the products sold in infomercials legitimate?

Yes, the products sold in infomercials are legitimate and have gone through the same testing and quality control as products sold in retail stores. However, it is important to do research and read reviews before making a purchase.

3. Can I trust the claims made in an infomercial?

It is important to use caution when evaluating the claims made in an infomercial. Some may be exaggerated or use language that is misleading. It is always a good idea to do additional research and read reviews before making a purchase.

4. How can I purchase a product featured in an infomercial?

Most infomercials provide a phone number or website where you can place an order. You can also often find the product for sale on the company's website or in retail stores.

5. Is it safe to buy products from an infomercial?

Yes, it is safe to buy products from an infomercial. However, as with any purchase, it is important to do research and read reviews before making a purchase to ensure the product is right for you and meets your expectations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • ChefLisa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
imported_lkprescott
  • lisaterwilliger
  • General Chat
Replies