• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Completed the Round Up From the Heart Pledge Form?

In summary, CC has a pledge form that can be found on the pink-outlined box. Debbie has vowed to herself to do a 6-month pledge, and has doubled her last year's pledge. She has also printed out a chart and is recording her total contribution monthly.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Has anyone completed their pledge form? How much is your pledge? I put $100 for the 6-month period, but is that doable and realistic? I have no idea!!!

I checked what I did for that same period last year then doubled it (my pledge is $150). I have vowed to myself to do it. I have also changed the way I approach it to guests. Now I tell guests that if they DO NOT want to donate to cross out the box otherwise I automatically round up. It is an awesome program to be associated with. I printed out the chart and every month am recording my total.

I did the same....took my contribution amts from the last 6 months plus $2 for each trivet and then increased it. My amount was $287 so my goal for this season is $400.

Where did you see this pledge??:confused:

Thanks you guys! And, way to go, Debbie, that's awesome!

You have to ask everyone! I also remind people that they can add more. I had one guy add $20!

I don't see where we submit the pledge. I see where we send it in once we achieve it...

I believe I missed this because of that stupid PP3 that's always hanging over the top of that part of page at CC. I don't use PP3 so I don't update it every day. I do go to CC almost every day - this is very frustrating!

You can close the P3 pop-up - click the X in the upper right corner. It should stay gone until the next time you log into CC or you update it.The pledge form is a fax-in, or email in. They aren't taking online pledges, so they're trusting that we'll actually write a pledge down now and send it in when we've reached it.

Oops- I just noticed this is in Canadian Corner. Sorry if I confused anyone, in case the Canadian pledge form is different.

chefann said:
Oops- I just noticed this is in Canadian Corner. Sorry if I confused anyone, in case the Canadian pledge form is different.

LOL....I actually should have started this thread somewhere else. I forgot that the US also did the round up thing.....:eek:

BethCooks4U said:
I don't see where we submit the pledge. I see where we send it in once we achieve it...

I believe I missed this because of that stupid PP3 that's always hanging over the top of that part of page at CC. I don't use PP3 so I don't update it every day. I do go to CC almost every day - this is very frustrating!

Me neither Beth......:(

chefann said:
You can close the P3 pop-up - click the X in the upper right corner. It should stay gone until the next time you log into CC or you update it.

The pledge form is a fax-in, or email in. They aren't taking online pledges, so they're trusting that we'll actually write a pledge down now and send it in when we've reached it.
Ann, I know how to do that and I do close it many times but it is distracting and annoying to have to do it every time I log on. Things get missed when things are layered.

BethCooks4U said:
Ann, I know how to do that and I do close it many times but it is distracting and annoying to have to do it every time I log on. Things get missed when things are layered.

I agree Beth.....:D

BethCooks4U said:
Where did you see this pledge??:confused:

Beth I am so glad that you asked this question because I was wondering where they were seeing it when they started this thread...here I thought that I was the only consultant that didn't know...

I just sent an email to HO regarding the pop-up. If everyone that is annoyed by it let tech support know maybe they'll get rid of it!

I see no reason for it. If you are using P3 you are going into the program regularly and if you're not it's just plain a pain. :grumpy:

I emailed tech support about teh pop up before. They removed it for me.

What is the Round Up From the Heart Pledge?

The Round Up From the Heart Pledge is an initiative by Pampered Chef to support Feeding America's fight against hunger. It allows customers to round up their purchase to the nearest dollar and donate the difference to Feeding America.

How does the Round Up From the Heart Pledge work?

When you make a purchase through Pampered Chef, you will have the option to round up your total to the nearest dollar. The difference will be donated to Feeding America on your behalf. You can also choose to make a one-time donation of any amount.

Where does the money from the Round Up From the Heart Pledge go?

All donations made through the Round Up From the Heart Pledge are given to Feeding America, a non-profit organization that works to provide meals to those in need. The money is used to support their network of food banks and feeding programs across the United States.

Can I make a donation without making a purchase?

Yes, you can choose to make a one-time donation to Feeding America without making a purchase from Pampered Chef. Simply visit our website and click on the "Donate Now" button to make a contribution.

Is the Round Up From the Heart Pledge tax-deductible?

Yes, all donations made through the Round Up From the Heart Pledge are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. A receipt will be provided for your records.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef_2_Four
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef_2_Four
Replies
Views
jenniwest04
  • cookinwithjen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies