• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Bought the "Cds" From Ebay?

In summary, eBay items with CDs for your computer offer ideas that are available for free on this website as well as in the tele-classes that PC offers for free.
its_me_susan
There are many ebay items where the seller wants to sell CDs for your computer - things like flyers, invitations, theme ideas, etc?

Like this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-chef-Consultant-Idea-Tools-CD-In-A-Jar_W0QQitemZ4411465355QQcategoryZ20651QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I haveand I would say....don't waste your money!!! Don't get me wrong, they are great BUT everything on them I have since found on this message board and a few others FOR FREE!!

try teleclassesI've heard most of those ideas and more from the teleclasses PC offers us for FREE! And this website has been a HUGE boost for my business in many aspects as well.

Thanks ladies!
You are right of course. :)

Say no to ebay CD's. Your money is much better spent on the tried-n-true products that Pampered Chef offers, both for purchase and for free. Take advantage of the free tele-classes and information you get from us. You're welcome to send us a check if you just want to spend money - ha!!! ;)

rwesterpchef said:
Say no to ebay CD's. Your money is much better spent on the tried-n-true products that Pampered Chef offers, both for purchase and for free. Take advantage of the free tele-classes and information you get from us. You're welcome to send us a check if you just want to spend money - ha!!! ;)

I haven't spent the money yet - I think this board is the best! I wish we could move the files around into category folders (you know so all the invites would be in one place, the themes in another). I love love this board! Best place for everything! I should try a tele conference. My director does a great job with weekly training calls and monthly cluster meetings. They hold special extra events too (focusing on different areas).

Thank you everyone for your help! I didn't mean this as an insult. :)

Don't Do It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!When I first started selling, I bought one, then discovered this site. There is NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING on those CD's that's not on this site. The person selling them copied ideas from this site I think. On this site, you can actually view flyers and things, but not on the CD's. They are just written out ideas. No graphics or anything. I was happy when I first got it and then very upset when I discovered this site had so much more and it was free. I never even ended up using a thing off the "Ulitmate Powerpack" CD that I bought for $20.

1. What are the "Cds" being sold on Ebay?

The "Cds" being sold on Ebay are most likely referring to Compact Discs, which are a type of physical media used to store music or other digital data.

2. Are the "Cds" from Ebay authentic and legitimate?

As a Pampered Chef representative, I cannot speak for the authenticity or legitimacy of products being sold on Ebay. It is important to do thorough research and read reviews before making a purchase.

3. Can I find Pampered Chef products on Ebay?

Pampered Chef products are typically sold through independent consultants and their personal websites. We do not have an official presence on Ebay.

4. Are there any risks associated with buying "Cds" on Ebay?

There is always a risk when purchasing any product online, including "Cds" on Ebay. It is important to read the product description, seller reviews, and return policies before making a purchase.

5. Can I get a warranty or guarantee for "Cds" bought on Ebay?

Again, as a Pampered Chef representative, I cannot speak for the warranties or guarantees offered by sellers on Ebay. It is important to read the product description and contact the seller directly for any warranty or guarantee information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kpiemonte
  • jst4467
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchefmillard