1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Have you bought the "cds" from Ebay?

1. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

Oct 15, 2005
  2. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

I have

and I would say....don't waste your money!!! Don't get me wrong, they are great BUT everything on them I have since found on this message board and a few others FOR FREE!!

Oct 15, 2005
  3. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

try teleclasses

I've heard most of those ideas and more from the teleclasses PC offers us for FREE! And this website has been a HUGE boost for my business in many aspects as well.

Oct 15, 2005
  4. its_me_susan

Thanks ladies!
    You are right of course. :)

Oct 15, 2005
  5. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Say no to ebay CD's. Your money is much better spent on the tried-n-true products that Pampered Chef offers, both for purchase and for free. Take advantage of the free tele-classes and information you get from us. You're welcome to send us a check if you just want to spend money - ha!!! ;)

Oct 15, 2005
  6. its_me_susan

I haven't spent the money yet - I think this board is the best! I wish we could move the files around into category folders (you know so all the invites would be in one place, the themes in another). I love love this board! Best place for everything! I should try a tele conference. My director does a great job with weekly training calls and monthly cluster meetings. They hold special extra events too (focusing on different areas).

Thank you everyone for your help! I didn't mean this as an insult. :)

Oct 17, 2005
  7. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Don't Do It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I first started selling, I bought one, then discovered this site. There is NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING on those CD's that's not on this site. The person selling them copied ideas from this site I think. On this site, you can actually view flyers and things, but not on the CD's. They are just written out ideas. No graphics or anything. I was happy when I first got it and then very upset when I discovered this site had so much more and it was free. I never even ended up using a thing off the "Ulitmate Powerpack" CD that I bought for $20.

Oct 18, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted